Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

Clover Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Clover Stables »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello, Tom. I was wondering if I could get this account changed to Clover Stables. Please and thank you.
shadowkings2020
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowkings2020 »

tom if i keep bugging u im sorry but is the name shadowkings2020 taken??? if is not can i change my name to that please and thankyou.
0livia_Frozen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia_Frozen »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom, could I have this account changed to 0livia_Frozen
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

kenzie1414 wrote:hey tom could i get my name changed to shadowkings2020 please and thankyou
Tom wrote:I guess people love this thread! :lol:
shadowkings2020
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowkings2020 »

lol right
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Tom wrote:ping
Hey Tom, sorry to keep bugging you, but can you change my name to Golden_Hooves

I can't use my other account because it is currently in queue because I accidentally almost deactivated but I wanted to deactivate another account. If you can change my name to Golden_Hooves that would be great

thank you
Chigger Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chigger Stables »

Can I get my name changed to stàballan tàirneanach
Tha fìrinn ceàrr, tha aislingean airson fìor.
Neach-briodaidh pròiseil belgians rèisidh bonny agus braw.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Chigger Stables wrote:
Can I get my name changed to stàballan tàirneanach
That username is too long.
Chigger Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chigger Stables »

Tom wrote:
Chigger Stables wrote: Can I get my name changed to stàballan tàirneanach
That username is too long.
How many characters can it be?
Tha fìrinn ceàrr, tha aislingean airson fìor.
Neach-briodaidh pròiseil belgians rèisidh bonny agus braw.
Blue Sky Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Blue Sky Eventing »

can you please change mine to Blue Sky Eventing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 8:42 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:42 pm