*Official Name Change Thread*

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

jasperlovesponies wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Could you please change my name to Haloway Horses? I was using the name Jasper when I was under a different gender identity than I am now so I would really appreciate it! Haloway has always been special to me as it’s a name from one of my favorite book series!
I'm sorry that name is taken.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Tom wrote:
jasperlovesponies wrote:
Could you please change my name to Haloway Horses? I was using the name Jasper when I was under a different gender identity than I am now so I would really appreciate it! Haloway has always been special to me as it’s a name from one of my favorite book series!
Is TrapandJup available?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

TrapandJup wrote:
Tom wrote:
Is TrapandJup available?
Yes.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Tom wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:
Is TrapandJup available?
Yes.
Thank you so much!
°•.Holly's Ranch.•°
Visit My Farm

Post by °•.Holly's Ranch.•° »

Hi Tom! :) , would you be able to change my name to Ocean View Ranch
_sus_
Visit My Farm

Post by _sus_ »

Hello Tom :D I was wondering if I could get this account switched to ~besthorsebreeder2~ or besthorsebreeder2 if that is too long. I asked a while ago with a different account (~SHADOW~) but I decided I wanted to change this one instead. Tysm!
Silver Silvae
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver Silvae »

Hey, I may have made a mistake while typing my username for this game. Sorry to make trouble for you, but can you change the username to Silver Silvae instead? Thanks.
Chiara Swanson
Visit My Farm

Post by Chiara Swanson »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Last edited by Chiara Swanson on Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

Hey Tom, can I get mine changed to malella.2 I am thinking about making this my main account. Thank you :D
hailey._.russo
Visit My Farm

Post by hailey._.russo »

Can i have it changed to royal.rats??
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm