Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Fox Mountain »

Last edited by Fox Mountain on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Last edited by Fox Mountain on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
night horse
Visit My Farm

Post by night horse »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
could I please change my username to nighthorse
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Pretty Pinto wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Sorry, that username is taken.
night horse
Visit My Farm

Post by night horse »

Tom wrote:
Pretty Pinto wrote:
Ok what about night horse or night_horse
night horse
Visit My Farm

Post by night horse »

night horse wrote:
Tom wrote:
Ok what about night horse or night_horse
thank you!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Hello! Could I get my name changed to "Toadally"? Thanks :)
crunchy
Visit My Farm

Post by crunchy »

Hello, Tom
I have been noticing there are several other Crunchys :lol: and I want mine to be unique!
So could you change my name to Equine Rescue?
If that one is taken... ﷼ER﷼ Equine Rescue
Thanks so much! :D
~ The new ﷼ER﷼ Equine Rescue!!!!
Mystical Mac
Visit My Farm

Post by Mystical Mac »

Could I please get mine changed to Mystical Mac?
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Could you change mine to Grand Prix? Thanks. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 1:30 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:30 pm