Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by PeacefulOreo »

crunchie is the best wrote:hey tom do u have a champion for me
Tom typically doesn't give out horses and/or actually play the game just to let you know.
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey! I was wondering if you could change my other account MD horse farms 2 to CRUNCHY IS THE BEST Frozen?
And could you in any way change the age I put on their? I accidentally put in a younger age then I meant to so I can't do anything and I'm about to go premium so I would like to add the logo (ect.)
I know I broke rule one but I can't ask on there! :lol:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Tom wrote:
Liberty Ranch wrote:
Hey Tom, can you change my name to Golden Hooves Holding please? Thank you!
Sorry, that name is too long.
Hey Tom I was wondering if you could fix the age to my Mackenzie02 account since when I started I accidentally put the wrong age could you change it so I could use it like this one thanks also can you change my Joined account With my sister gradehorses name to Freeze Mack/kota I hanks again
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

By law I need proof on record that you are over 13 years old. Please fax in the form so I can take you out of the COPPA group.
kotahipster's Wolves
Visit My Farm

Post by kotahipster's Wolves »

Tom wrote:By law I need proof on record that you are over 13 years old. Please fax in the form so I can take you out of the COPPA group.
Hello I am using my twins account I’m how do I Fax in a form and also why was my freeze account not able to Post??

-Freeze Mackenzie02
kotahipster's Wolves
Visit My Farm

Tom wrote:By law I need proof on record that you are over 13 years old. Please fax in the form so I can take you out of the COPPA group.
Tom please can you tell me how to fax??
kotahipster's Wolves
Visit My Farm

kotahipster's Wolves wrote:
Tom please can you tell me how to fax??
And why my freeze Mackenzie02 can no longer ping or post do you need my birth or how do you fax
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Please fill out this form and fax it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fF6Bmf ... p=drivesdk
TheHorsesandPonies
Visit My Farm

Post by TheHorsesandPonies »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello,
Can i rename my called "TheHorsesandPonies" please?
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

Tom wrote:Please fill out this form and fax it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fF6Bmf ... p=drivesdk
what f you can't fax can you send an email??
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:06 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:06 am