Community Forum

Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I haven’t read all of these yet, only the first 2 pages, but a few years ago I was camping and me and someone else were playing badminton. I missed the birdie and it landed underneath a picnic table. I went to pick it up and all was good. I stood up and everyone was staring me. Turns out I somehow waked my heard right on my eyebrow without noticing and had blood gushing down my face. I got some looks going back to the camper. I still don’t know how I managed to wack myself, but I have a nice little scar that makes my eyebrows look like a monster coming to get you unless I gel them :lol:

There was another time when I was around 9 and I smacked the bottom of my head off the a frame of a swing set trying to climb up and sit on it. I still have a scar on the underside of my chin.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

Post by BlackOak2 »

:o
:lol:

One of my favorite stories growing up... and I heard it plenty of times... was of my two older sisters.

They got it into their head that it'd be a great idea to tie themselves together, via a long rope, one on each end (they were 8 & 9, or 7 & 8... somewhere in that range). Then they started running across a field. And that lone tree in the field... One ran on one side, the other... on the other side and yes, they collided together! :D Just like in slap-stick comedy takes. Hah!

Luckily, neither was seriously hurt. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am