Community Forum

Polish Arabian Breeders Association (Looking for Members)

Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Polish Arabian Breeders Association (Looking for Members)

Post by Horselover2323232 »

This is the Polish Arabian Breeders Association. Any and all types of Polish Arabian is aloud. Being a part of the Association means exclusive studs and foals that would otherwise not be up for sale or for breeding. I (Horselover2323232) will hold competitions to involve each and every member. Prizes will include Polish Arabians (some trained and some not), Grinders, and money. You can only participate in these games if you are a member of the association. Our goal is to improve the Polish Arabian breed while having fun. I will be looking for a Vice President and other important members soon. You must have a Polish Arabian to join the Association, however it doesn’t need to be perfect. Being a part of this club means access to really nice stallions like the ones shown below.

All stallions are up for stud to PABA Members only.
Starter Stallions and Mares (Not for sale)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/120485

This is a good representation of the breed!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2318496

President
Horselover2323232 /horse_lover_232

Members
Likeit/Likeit2
Grinder_Facility
walnut_the_hamster
lemoncypress
Emlyn
AHorseandPonyLover
Last edited by Horselover2323232 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 16 times in total.
likeit2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Polish Arabians

Post by likeit2 »

I think you should breed polish Arabians I think they are really pretty :D
AHorseandPonyLover
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Horselover2323232 wrote:Hello! I was thinking about starting my Polish Arabian line back up again. However, I don’t know if anyone would be interested in them. So I will be starting a game. The first 10 players that comment that they want Polish Arabians, will get a filly. I have a The stallions needed.

There is a catch. The stallions will be cheap to anyone who has one of my mares. But, if you ever want to sell a Polish Arabian that has my mares/stallions bloodlines must come back to me for a decent price. I also will be training for the first ten players as well if they want (Only Polish Arabians).

Hello! Im interested in Polish Arabian horses, but is it cost money to get the filly?
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

AHorseLover2229 wrote:
Horselover2323232 wrote:Hello! I was thinking about starting my Polish Arabian line back up again. However, I don’t know if anyone would be interested in them. So I will be starting a game. The first 10 players that comment that they want Polish Arabians, will get a filly. I have a The stallions needed.

There is a catch. The stallions will be cheap to anyone who has one of my mares. But, if you ever want to sell a Polish Arabian that has my mares/stallions bloodlines must come back to me for a decent price. I also will be training for the first ten players as well if they want (Only Polish Arabians).

Hello! Im interested in Polish Arabian horses, but is it cost money to get the filly?
No but the challenge only work is if I get 10 people to want them. You are #1 so you will get first pick when others are interested
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

I want one!
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
AHorseandPonyLover
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
AHorseLover2229 wrote:

No but the challenge only work is if I get 10 people to want them. You are #1 so you will get first pick when others are interested
OK. :)
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Bump
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Mlloftus wrote:

I want one!
You can pick which stallion and mare I use. I don’t want to use the black mare though.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Me! Me!

More than 10 people can comment but they will have to pay full price (10k-70k)
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves wrote:Me! Me!

More than 10 people can comment but they will have to pay full price (10k-70k)
Ok. I will add you to the list. I need 6 more people.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 2:06 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:06 am