Community Forum

I have a question!

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

I have a question!

Post by Emlyn »

Hi so im doing a year-round Triple Crown race and I have enough money right now for it but sometime in the future im going to be broke. So then I thought of Sponsoring but then I had a question of how in the world do people sponsor!? And how does it work!? If someone could walk me through this step by step that would be amazing! Thank you! :D
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:Can I have some help?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: I have a question!

Post by Emlyn »

Emlyn wrote:Hi so im doing a year-round Triple Crown race and I have enough money right now for it but sometime in the future im going to be broke. So then I thought of Sponsoring but then I had a question of how in the world do people sponsor!? And how does it work!? If someone could walk me through this step by step that would be amazing! Thank you! :D
Also for upgrading to a premium account does it Cost REAL Money or Pony Tokens?
Last edited by Emlyn on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Bump!
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

you can get a premium account with pony tokens. thats the only way i do it
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Mega wrote:you can get a premium account with pony tokens. thats the only way i do it
Ok, thx!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Emlyn wrote:Bump!
For premium, you buy with PT (Pony tokens). You can get PT by buying it with actual money or by entering local shows.
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Mlloftus wrote:
For premium, you buy with PT (Pony tokens). You can get PT by buying it with actual money or by entering local shows.
Ok, thank you :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sponsoring, or 'the act of-' is really just somebody sending you an amount of money to cover the cost of something (contest, competition, etc).
So all you would need to do, is post a rehomable horse for the person to purchase off of you. Do this through Private Sale only. I say rehomable horse (no offspring) to make the transaction easier and less time-consuming, but if the other party agrees, they can also send back a non-rehomable. I recommend only doing this with non-pregnant mares or stallions, because prego mares sometimes are unwilling to transfer if the receiving end has only one brood spot to fill.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sponsoring, or 'the act of-' is really just somebody sending you an amount of money to cover the cost of something (contest, competition, etc).
So all you would need to do, is post a rehomable horse for the person to purchase off of you. Do this through Private Sale only. I say rehomable horse (no offspring) to make the transaction easier and less time-consuming, but if the other party agrees, they can also send back a non-rehomable. I recommend only doing this with non-pregnant mares or stallions, because prego mares sometimes are unwilling to transfer if the receiving end has only one brood spot to fill.
Ok, thank you!
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Emlyn wrote:Hi so im doing a year-round Triple Crown race and I have enough money right now for it but sometime in the future im going to be broke. So then I thought of Sponsoring but then I had a question of how in the world do people sponsor!? And how does it work!? If someone could walk me through this step by step that would be amazing! Thank you! :D
Yep!
So it costs real money to become premium! Sadly!
Unless you have over 500pt because then you can upgrade!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm