Community Forum

Cheap Boarding and Championing!!

Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Cheap Boarding and Championing!!

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

PLEASE READ BELOW! Thanks
Last edited by Freeze Mackenzie02 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Cheap Boarding and Championing!!

Alright this is neater

Boarding: If you don’t know what that is I’ll tell you for me boarding is where you send horses because you don’t have enough room or are dealing with other horses/ponies.

Prices: I couldn’t find a solution so when I sell the horse back I will ask depending on Age Ex.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104597

Since he is four years I will ask for 400 hundred dollar's

Then I will ask if you want him to age or not (I have a Frozen Account and a normal one)

The boarding pasture on my freeze account is what I will use for my boarders

Rules:
1. You will pay when you ask for the horse back and if you do not pay the amount you are supposed to I will keep the horse as mine
2. If I need you to take your horse for any reason then you Must pick the horse up in you 1 week deadline before the horse becomes mine
3. You must specify weight and feed as well as what account you want to keep your horse/horses on if you don’t specify then I will automatically pick the account with the most room.

Also I will need you to put this in owners comments and when you ask for a horse to be boarded please put the link with your request
Please put this in Owners Comments
Pick Up Account:
Do You Agree To The Rules?
How Long Till Return:
Last edited by Freeze Mackenzie02 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunny day rescue »

Umm could I send.sunny there she is 6 and could u champ her
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Sunny day rescue wrote:Umm could I send.sunny there she is 6 and could u champ her
Lease go to this link and read Everything before getting back to me I will make an exemption if necessary thanks

Link: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26391&hilit=Cheap+champing
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Sorry i mean my colt ummm Joey??
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I read it thx !!
madsmead
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by madsmead »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:Alright this is neater

Boarding: If you don’t know what that is I’ll tell you for me boarding is where you send horses because you don’t have enough room or are dealing with other horses/ponies.

Prices: I couldn’t find a solution so when I sell the horse back I will ask depending on Age Ex.

Then I will ask if you want him to age or not (I have a Frozen Account and a normal one)

Rules:
1. You will pay when you ask for the horse back and if you do not pay the amount you are supposed to I will keep the horse as mine
2. If I need you to take your horse for any reason then you Must pick the horse up in you 1 week deadline before the horse becomes mine
3. You must specify weight and feed as well as what account you want to keep your horse/horses on if you don’t specify then I will automatically pick the account with the most room.

Also I will need you to put this in owners comments and when you ask for a horse to be boarded please put the link with your request
Pick Up Account:
How Long Till Return:
hi didnt really know how to contact you so doing it here x just seen you have one of my horses (clockwise ash II) who i sent off to be trained for 25k and is now fully trained, wondering when i could purchase him back xx i also have another one that in training with someone called clover mead II and also wondering if i could purchase hem back for 25k when their finished training xx many thanks, maddie.
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

madsmead wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:Alright this is neater

Rules:

Pick Up Account:
How Long Till Return:
hi didnt really know how to contact you so doing it here x just seen you have one of my horses (clockwise ash II) who i sent off to be trained for 25k and is now fully trained, wondering when i could purchase him back xx i also have another one that in training with someone called clover mead II and also wondering if i could purchase hem back for 25k when their finished training xx many thanks, maddie.
Hey just wanted to let you know i'd be happy to sell you your horse back I didn't know the owners and was waiting to find out but my employer switched the business so everything's a mess i am SO Happy you reached out to me and I'd be more than willing to give you both your horses back. Clockwise Ash will be put up you can pick her up for the agreed price as soon as you would like since she's sitting in my frozen acct also please contact me through this acct since I lost the ability to chat on the other, Thanks!

Also Your Horse Clover Mead II is finished and will also be up once I move him to a freeze
hail40040
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

Pick Up Account: hail40040
Do You Agree To The Rules? yes
How Long Till Return: Please only make it till breeding age for her.
Weight by return: Moderate

Hi I am hail40040 and I started in September. I don't have much money so just contact me if you are willing to give a discount. What are your prices before I post her?
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

hail40040 wrote:Pick Up Account: hail40040
Do You Agree To The Rules? yes
How Long Till Return: Please only make it till breeding age for her.
Weight by return: Moderate

Hi I am hail40040 and I started in September. I don't have much money so just contact me if you are willing to give a discount. What are your prices before I post her?
I can do this for free on this acct, thanks.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 4:09 am

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:09 am