Community Forum

WE ARE RECREATING BREEDS TO SAVE THEM BUT WE NEED HELP WITH DONATIONS (horse or money) AND PEOPLE!

likeit2
Visit My Farm

WE ARE RECREATING BREEDS TO SAVE THEM BUT WE NEED HELP WITH DONATIONS (horse or money) AND PEOPLE!

Post by likeit2 »

me Honey creek stables, Emlyn, Freeze Mackenzie02, and wildfire. are working on a project to save endangered horse breeds we are trying to save Ban-eis https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/100 and Austrian Pinzgauers https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/299
horse breeds we need:
Andalusians (any breedable gender)
Percherons (filles/mares)
Bretons (we found some for stud but they are out of energy :( )

we could really use donations or leases
if you have a breed you think we should create/save quote or ping us!
-likeit2: president/founder part-time trainer
-wildfire.: partner/member
-Emlyn: member/part-time trainer
-Freeze Mackenzie02: member/planner/helpful researcher
Last edited by likeit2 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
Honey creek stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: WE CREATING NEW BREEDS BUT WE NEED HELP WITH DONATIONS AND PEOPLE!

Post by Honey creek stables »

likeit2 wrote:me and wildfire. are working on a project to save endangered horse breeds we are trying to save Ban-eis https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/100 and Austrian Pinzgauers https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/299
horse breeds we need:

I can join I can help with breeding and finding some horses to stud with!
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Re: WE ARE CREATING NEW BREEDS BUT WE NEED HELP WITH DONATIONS AND PEOPLE!

Post by likeit2 »

Honey creek stables wrote: thank you for the speedy response! of course, we need the help!
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Post by likeit2 »

Anne wrote: hi! as you can see we are creating Ban-eis and we need Breton studs you have one for stud but it is out of energy and one that's not up for stud that will work as well ill keep searching the market but yours are the best option I hope to hear from you thanks, the rare team likeit2, wildfire. and Honey creek stables
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

likeit2 wrote:me Honey creek stables and wildfire. are working on a project to save endangered horse breeds we are trying to save Ban-eis https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/100 and Austrian Pinzgauers https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/299
horse breeds we need:

You should also save Hequs. There’s only 2.
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Post by likeit2 »

jessicatrubery wrote: hi! as you may see we are trying to save the Austrian Pinzgauer, we have found it is very difficult to create the breed or any breed you have two mixed breeds we could really really use I will offer 20k for both I will be searching the market and if I see them up I will offer so if you will please help us out that would help soo much. thanks, the rare team likeit2, wildfire. Honey creek stables
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

likeit2 wrote:
jessicatrubery wrote: hi! as you may see we are trying to save the Austrian Pinzgauer, we have found it is very difficult to create the breed or any breed you have two mixed breeds we could really really use I will offer 20k for both I will be searching the market and if I see them up I will offer so if you will please help us out that would help soo much. thanks, the rare team likeit2, wildfire. Honey creek stables
I'm afraid I am not made of money and therefore can't donate but if I could help in any way let me know I would like that very much I will take small tasks to larger ones just tell me and I'll find out also I will see about getting some
Bretons

hope you'll allow me to help, thanks! :)
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Post by likeit2 »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote: of course I'm letting people in if participate so if I feel like your not helping (which is unlikely since I take in the fact we all have families and lives and you are also busy on this game) i will ask you to step down I'm sure you will help I'm excited to work with you!! (also I meant horse donations ill fix that) :D welcome to the rare team!!
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

likeit2 wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote: of course I'm letting people in if participate so if I feel like your not helping (which is unlikely since I take in the fact we all have families and lives and you are also busy on this game) i will ask you to step down I'm sure you will help I'm excited to work with you!! (also I meant horse donations ill fix that) :D welcome to the rare team!!
likeit2 wrote:ping
Thanks :D :lol: , also even though I wasn't added I decided to help I've pinged some players I know who have either worked beside me bought from me/I bought from them or train my horses, as well as creating a forum asking for horses and studs for the Bretons as well as asking another person I've talked to. (sorry if I've over-stepped) :?
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Re: WE ARE RECREATING BREEDS TO SAVE THEM BUT WE NEED HELP WITH DONATIONS (horse or money) AND PEOPLE!

Post by likeit2 »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:we need you that is extremely helpful! thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm