The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

uhmmmm yikezzz

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: uhmmmm yikezzz

Post by BlackOak2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
That's a good project. I have one I picked up just earlier today with a similar problem (and another sale price of $1). Just started training.
I was going to train up and sell as a grinder (or newbie grinder), but let me know if you want instead:

I'll donate him (colt) to your project.
I can also finish training him, but it'll take me a couple days to do so.
Any donations/horses you have for sale are appreciated! I will breed her with my non registered Thoroughbreds as well!
He's up. I'll keep training him until pickup though, regardless of what you choose to do with him. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:So i was looking around on the "horses for sale" page & i saw the first horse who popped up & i was reading the ad title & it ended up saying "Fing Buy her" witch i was confused at first , 1: being no matter what age you are on this game you may not CURSE & 2: if the owner didn't want the mare why did she buy her herself?,also just a friendly remind to everyone it doesn't matter what age you are on this game curing nor hating is not allowed :D

horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2504654 **most likely will be bought soon due to the horse is $1 only**
Just bought her. Not for skills. I'm going to see if I can train her and breed her (probably way too much) to prove she is worth more than $1.
You should start a club called the Worth More Foundation or... something (idk :lol: ). I would definitely join!
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

KYTrainer wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Just bought her. Not for skills. I'm going to see if I can train her and breed her (probably way too much) to prove she is worth more than $1.
You should start a club called the Worth More Foundation or... something (idk :lol: ). I would definitely join!
I would join the club,or start a comp called "Worth More than $1" somthing like that ((idk)),but i would the club.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

KYTrainer wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

I made a new thread, I’ll ping you in it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 am