Community Forum

uhmmmm yikezzz

ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

uhmmmm yikezzz

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

So i was looking around on the "horses for sale" page & i saw the first horse who popped up & i was reading the ad title & it ended up saying "Fing Buy her" witch i was confused at first , 1: being no matter what age you are on this game you may not CURSE & 2: if the owner didn't want the mare why did she buy her herself?,also just a friendly remind to everyone it doesn't matter what age you are on this game curing nor hating is not allowed :D

horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2504654 **most likely will be bought soon due to the horse is $1 only**
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: uhmmmm yikezzz

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:So i was looking around on the "horses for sale" page & i saw the first horse who popped up & i was reading the ad title & it ended up saying "Fing Buy her" witch i was confused at first , 1: being no matter what age you are on this game you may not CURSE & 2: if the owner didn't want the mare why did she buy her herself?,also just a friendly remind to everyone it doesn't matter what age you are on this game curing nor hating is not allowed :D

horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2504654 **most likely will be bought soon due to the horse is $1 only**
Yeah, I reported it
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:So i was looking around on the "horses for sale" page & i saw the first horse who popped up & i was reading the ad title & it ended up saying "Fing Buy her" witch i was confused at first , 1: being no matter what age you are on this game you may not CURSE & 2: if the owner didn't want the mare why did she buy her herself?,also just a friendly remind to everyone it doesn't matter what age you are on this game curing nor hating is not allowed :D

Just bought her. Not for skills. I'm going to see if I can train her and breed her (probably way too much) to prove she is worth more than $1.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Katy_Kanes wrote:

Just bought her. Not for skills. I'm going to see if I can train her and breed her (probably way too much) to prove she is worth more than $1.
Good! :D
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
I'm making a new project called "Worth More Than $1" project. My goal is to get one of her foals (or descendants) to have won over $20M and one to be a record holder.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Wow... that’s terrible :| truly unacceptable
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I'm making a new project called "Worth More Than $1" project. My goal is to get one of her foals (or descendants) to have won over $20M and one to be a record holder.
Great! I’d love to see how it turns out :)
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

what the heck is wrong with people I mean seriously no cursing and absolutly no need to bring a horse down just cause YOU don't like it I mean WTFrack not right man not right at all (also Frack is not a cuss word)

:? :cry: :o :shock: :| :x
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
That's a good project. I have one I picked up just earlier today with a similar problem (and another sale price of $1). Just started training.
I was going to train up and sell as a grinder (or newbie grinder), but let me know if you want instead:

I'll donate him (colt) to your project.
I can also finish training him, but it'll take me a couple days to do so.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
That's a good project. I have one I picked up just earlier today with a similar problem (and another sale price of $1). Just started training.
I was going to train up and sell as a grinder (or newbie grinder), but let me know if you want instead:

I'll donate him (colt) to your project.
I can also finish training him, but it'll take me a couple days to do so.
Any donations/horses you have for sale are appreciated! I will breed her with my non registered Thoroughbreds as well!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:21 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:21 am