Community Forum

~Worth More Project~

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

~Worth More Project~

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Worth It

Recently I bought this mare. Her sales add said F-ing useless. I'm here to show she's not useless. My goal- have one of her offspring win $20 Millions and one of her offspring win a world records.

The catch- I won't buy or stud to any horse over $1. Any and all donations, no matter how old or poorly breed are accepted and very much appreciated.

I think I'm going to be breeding Show Jumpers if English and Pole Bending if Western!

#1 Current Child!

Newest Batch Of $1's!

Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Madi10117
Visit My Farm

Re: ~Worth More Project~

Post by Madi10117 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:Worth It

Recently I bought this mare. Her sales add said F-ing useless. I'm here to show she's not useless. My goal- have one of her offspring win $20 Millions and one of her offspring win be a world records holder.

The catch- I won't buy or stud to any horse over $1. Any and all donations, no matter how old or poorly breed are accepted and very much appreciated.

#1 Current Child!
I just want to say I love this project! I am so happy to see someone doing this! It's something I've wanted to do myself(or something of the sort with cheap horses/studs). If you ever need help, just let me know, maybe we can collaborate in the future. I think that this is a wonderful way to show that horses are worth it.

Kamichi
Edit: Just realized I'm on my side account :lol:
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Madi10117 wrote:

Recently I bought this mare. Her sales add said F-ing useless. I'm here to show she's not useless. My goal- have one of her offspring win $20 Millions and one of her offspring win be a world records holder.

#1 Current Child!
I just want to say I love this project! I am so happy to see someone doing this! It's something I've wanted to do myself(or something of the sort with cheap horses/studs). If you ever need help, just let me know, maybe we can collaborate in the future. I think that this is a wonderful way to show that horses are worth it.

Kamichi
It's really just a revenge plot for me :lol: They called her useless and I want to show she's not useless at all! I was planning on training and champing, but too old for champing. She will also be bred every single time, and if she's not being bred, she will be on my Frozen.
Madi10117
Visit My Farm

Post by Madi10117 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Madi10117 wrote: I just want to say I love this project! I am so happy to see someone doing this! It's something I've wanted to do myself(or something of the sort with cheap horses/studs). If you ever need help, just let me know, maybe we can collaborate in the future. I think that this is a wonderful way to show that horses are worth it.

Kamichi
It's really just a revenge plot for me :lol: They called her useless and I want to show she's not useless at all! I was planning on training and champing, but too old for champing. She will also be bred every single time, and if she's not being bred, she will be on my Frozen.
That is amazing! The owner probably never thought she would become such a valuable horse!

Kamichi
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Recently I bought this mare. Her sales add said F-ing useless. I'm here to show she's not useless. My goal- have one of her offspring win $20 Millions and one of her offspring win a world records.

(P.S. What discipline should I aim for?)

#1 Current Child!
Nice project to work towards. Can't wait to see the results. Wad the previous owner vihar20032003?
A wise man once said nothing at all.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Katy_Kanes wrote:...
I am acually doing a similar project. I will be buying, training and Champing horses that are bought for 1 dollar, and then will be auctioned off to show how much their worth. All proceedings will go to newbies, rescues and donations.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

KYTrainer wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:...
I am acually doing a similar project. I will be buying, training and Champing horses that are bought for 1 dollar, and then will be auctioned off to show how much their worth. All proceedings will go to newbies, rescues and donations.
I would be happy to work with you on this!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sawd10 wrote:

(P.S. What discipline should I aim for?)

#1 Current Child!
Nice project to work towards. Can't wait to see the results. Wad the previous owner vihar20032003?
No, they bred then sold to someone else. I wish I had gotten the name of the previous owner.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

vihar20032003 wrote:
This is a long shot, but do you remember who you sold this mare too? It's a long shot, but if you could look through your notifications and try to find who you sold her too, that would be appreciated! Again if not I totally understand and it's a long shot!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Nice project to work towards. Can't wait to see the results. Wad the previous owner vihar20032003?
No, they bred then sold to someone else. I wish I had gotten the name of the previous owner.
Yeah. I saw you pinged them. I'm not sure if they are over 13 years old... I'm interested in knowing who the previous owner was.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:04 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:04 pm