Community Forum

I need help

equestrian._
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I need help

Post by equestrian._ »

Heyy. I don't know if many people saw the last thing i posted but i am looking for one of my mares. i have been lookinh for her for a while, and recently discovered who currently owns her. Her name is Navajo Myth, and she is 23 y/o. Her current owners username is Jayde Henning and if anybody can help me get her, i will offer 90,000 for her. She was really important to me and i accidently sold her for $600, while i meant to put 60,000 OBO. If anybody could get her back to me, i'd really appreciate it. I don't care how old she is, I am 100% willing to buy her for 90,000.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I need help

Post by Emlyn »

equestrian._ wrote:Heyy. I don't know if many people saw the last thing i posted but i am looking for one of my mares. i have been lookinh for her for a while, and recently discovered who currently owns her. Her name is Navajo Myth, and she is 23 y/o. Her current owners username is Jayde Henning and if anybody can help me get her, i will offer 90,000 for her. She was really important to me and i accidently sold her for $600, while i meant to put 60,000 OBO. If anybody could get her back to me, i'd really appreciate it. I don't care how old she is, I am 100% willing to buy her for 90,000.
I'll help! :D
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Emlyn wrote:
equestrian._ wrote:Heyy. I don't know if many people saw the last thing i posted but i am looking for one of my mares. i have been lookinh for her for a while, and recently discovered who currently owns her. Her name is Navajo Myth, and she is 23 y/o. Her current owners username is Jayde Henning and if anybody can help me get her, i will offer 90,000 for her. She was really important to me and i accidently sold her for $600, while i meant to put 60,000 OBO. If anybody could get her back to me, i'd really appreciate it. I don't care how old she is, I am 100% willing to buy her for 90,000.
I'll help! :D
Found your mare!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2293402
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

equestrian._ wrote:Heyy. I don't know if many people saw the last thing i posted but i am looking for one of my mares. i have been lookinh for her for a while, and recently discovered who currently owns her. Her name is Navajo Myth, and she is 23 y/o. Her current owners username is Jayde Henning and if anybody can help me get her, i will offer 90,000 for her. She was really important to me and i accidently sold her for $600, while i meant to put 60,000 OBO. If anybody could get her back to me, I'd really appreciate it. I don't care how old she is, I am 100% willing to buy her for 90,000.
Jayde Henning wrote:hi could you please look!
I'll give you this mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/138071
Plus $100,000
Please give back this payers horse
Last edited by Emlyn on Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
equestrian._
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by equestrian._ »

Emlyn wrote:
Jayde Henning wrote:hi could you please look!
oh hello! could you put her up for sale for offers only then accept my offer of 91,000? i would reallllly appreciate it <3
equestrian._
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by equestrian._ »

Emlyn wrote:
Emlyn wrote: I'll help! :D
Found your mare!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2293402
thank you! i have been trying to contact her owner but so far no luck
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

equestrian._ wrote:
The owner hasn't been on since June (this year). So there's a chance the owner might not come back on or has other things to do in real life.
equestrian._
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by equestrian._ »

Emlyn wrote:
equestrian._ wrote:
The owner hasn't been on since June (this year). So there's a chance the owner might not come back on or has other things to do in real life.
she bought the horse around a week ago
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

equestrian._ wrote:
Emlyn wrote: The owner hasn't been on since June (this year). So there's a chance the owner might not come back on or has other things to do in real life.
You're right. She was last Active July 6th, 2020
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Emlyn wrote:
equestrian._ wrote:
You're right. She was last Active July 6th, 2020
But if the don't respond ill be happy to give you one of my Arabians:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/140887
(Spirit is a private line but you can have any others)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 5:15 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:15 am