The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quitting soon

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Quitting soon

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Just a heads up, I dont know how many of ya'll are gonna care, but for those who do, I am quitting. Maybe I'll return, but I think I need a break. My lines arent getting anywhere ( I dont want any of ya'll tryna breed me a rh :lol: ) and yeah. I am staying until my premium runs out then I am leaving. I will probably return in a few months/weeks but probably more like months. Um, so yeah. I wont be saying when my premium runs out, as I might quit a little before. But just giving ya'll a heads up, and hope you enjoy the game. Most of my horses will be for sale on both this account and my side ( KBuhrmann57_Holding)
PeacefulOreo wrote:I thought you might need to know, as I train for you
Veterinarian wrote:I thought you might need to know, as I train for you
If someone can, please ping BDE, I can't remember their user. Thank you.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Sawd10 Alt
Visit My Farm

Re: Quitting soon

Post by Sawd10 Alt »

KBuhrmann57 wrote:Just a heads up, I dont know how many of ya'll are gonna care, but for those who do, I am quitting. Maybe I'll return, but I think I need a break. My lines arent getting anywhere ( I dont want any of ya'll tryna breed me a rh :lol: ) and yeah. I am staying until my premium runs out then I am leaving. I will probably return in a few months/weeks but probably more like months. Um, so yeah. I wont be saying when my premium runs out, as I might quit a little before. But just giving ya'll a heads up, and hope you enjoy the game. Most of my horses will be for sale on both this account and my side ( KBuhrmann57_Holding)

Black Diamond Eq wrote:They wanted to ping you :mrgreen:
Hello.
We all need a break from the game sometimes. Ah, well, don't give up on your lines.. your lines might need improvement but everybody's does at some point! Mine do right now, actually.

Hope to see you soon! Don't be gone too long. :)
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:Look
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Sawd10 Alt wrote:
KBuhrmann57 wrote:Just a heads up, I dont know how many of ya'll are gonna care, but for those who do, I am quitting. Maybe I'll return, but I think I need a break. My lines arent getting anywhere ( I dont want any of ya'll tryna breed me a rh :lol: ) and yeah. I am staying until my premium runs out then I am leaving. I will probably return in a few months/weeks but probably more like months. Um, so yeah. I wont be saying when my premium runs out, as I might quit a little before. But just giving ya'll a heads up, and hope you enjoy the game. Most of my horses will be for sale on both this account and my side ( KBuhrmann57_Holding)

Black Diamond Eq wrote:They wanted to ping you :mrgreen:
Hello.
We all need a break from the game sometimes. Ah, well, don't give up on your lines.. your lines might need improvement but everybody's does at some point! Mine do right now, actually.

Thanks for pining BDE. Thanks. In about a week or so I'll be gone. I'll try to be back soon, but no promises.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Black Diamond Eq »

Sawd10 Alt wrote:

Hello.

Thanks for pinging me haha
well thank you for the heads up, I understand taking a break/quitting, I did the same thing cuz I just lost interest. Hopefully, you do come back one day, would be great :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:
Sawd10 Alt wrote:
Hello.

Thanks for pinging me haha
well thank you for the heads up, I understand taking a break/quitting, I did the same thing cuz I just lost interest. Hopefully, you do come back one day, would be great :)
Thanks, I hope so. Btw your filly is done, you can offer as much/little as you want, as I only finished her training
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

If you ever need someone to take care of anything while your gone give me a call!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

greenpaint wrote:

If you ever need someone to take care of anything while your gone give me a call!
Alright!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Sometimes we all need a break
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

Sometimes we all need a break
Thanks for understanding
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:47 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:47 am