Community Forum

*Very Random* My Morning Routine...

Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

*Very Random* My Morning Routine...

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

Yep. so this is my morning routine everyday in Real life. I'm so bored so yeah.

I wake up and brush my hair and teeth, then I make my bed and go downstairs for breakfast. Normally I eat pancakes or cereal with milk. After that I get dressed and go to the stable. (We have a stable on out property). Then, I give Luna and the other 6 horses scratches and fill their feed pans. While their eating I will sometimes sweep or tidy up the barn because I'm a messy person. Once they have finished 2 by 2, I take clip the lead ropes to their halters and bring the to the fields. I also put on their fly masks and fly spray. Once I have finished that, I take off Luna's Rug and groom her. Next, I Tack her up and set up some 4 footer jumps. And I jump. And I knock down loads of rails. And I fall. And I die. And okay were stopping there. After the disappointing jumping, I untack Luna and get her ready for the field. And then I log onto HWO. And pout about my lousy morning. And make Morning routines in the forums because I am that bored with my life. Then mum and papa shove me out of the house so I much 7 horses stalls. After that I fill their buckets and hay nets. Later, My annoying 7 year old brother *somehow* finds away to get mum and dad to force me to trail ride with him. :evil: so I do that. And then I do more chores and yeah. Thanks for reading this super- boring entry and I hope you feel regret from wasting 3 minutes reading me talk about my failed life. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:40 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:40 pm