Grand Prix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Equestrian Ring *5 spots open Playanueres!*

Post by Grand Prix »

Equestrian Ring
"Just like Shark Tank...But better"

What is this?
So Equestrian Ring is basically a copyrighted version of "Shark Tank" where entrepreneurs come and show the "Sharks" (Rich and very successful entrepreneurs) their amazing money making idea , product or business. The entrepreneurs give the "Sharks" or in our case "Equestrians" give them a percentage of their line of horses, upcoming or old. The Equestrians fund your business for a certain % of whatever you are presenting to us. But there is a catch, only one lucky player gets an Equestrian. One Equestrian per player. One player per Equestrian. We can only take in 5 ideas/ companys at a time, but once one is open we will have it on our title. *One spot open Playanueres!*

Equestrians
This month...
~ Me Max amount of investment: 0Mil
~ Thundering Horses Max amount of investment: 20mil
~ Open
~ Open
~ Open

Playaneures
~ Shadowheart2006 *Idea* Equestrian~ Coming soon
What is your company/idea? - Letting people pick out foals that I have that they want me to train for them. I already tried this and it didn't go so great because I didn't have enough funding or a clear idea of what I wanted to do, but I have a bunch of foals that would be considered grinders once they are trained, and then on a first come first serve basis other players would pick the foal that they want me to train and I would train it. I could also do this with rare breeds or racehorses, once I can get enough money for them.
~ Open
~ Open
~ Open
~ Open

Form to fill out to become an Equestrian

Code: Select all

In detail why do you want to become an Equestrian?
Do you understand what this is?
How much money are you willing to fund a lucky player this month?
DO you understand the risks?
Any questions?
Form to fill out to become a Playneure

Code: Select all

Why do you want to be on Equestrain Ring?
You understand this is all fake/HWO money?
You understand you HAVE to give up a % of your company/Idea?
What is your company/idea?
Playanuere Rules
~ Only ONE Equestrian Per Playanuere and only one Playanuere per Equestrian so make good decisions.
~ You may not switch Equestrians or Playanueres
~ If you abuse your Equestrian privileges, Admins will be notified if necessary.

Equestrian Rules
~ You have to keep that Playanuere until you have someone interested in buying out your share!
~ You must reply to all of their pings and questions
~ You must be kind and respectful to all Playanueres.
~ But you may not tell them any answers to their business questions (It is just not fair to your Playanuere)
~ You may refuse to be an Equestrian to any player when they are presenting to you, but please do it respectfully.
~ You must give every penny to that player that you promised. So please be careful with your money it is your choice.
~ If you do loose out on money (for some reason), I am not responsible for your choosing of your Playanuere.

Equestrians and Playanueres communication
So I have been thinking about this for a little while and I have decided that we should just subscribe to the topic and then first Equestrian to want that Playaneres idea negotiates a price and then boom done. So that you and your Equestrian can communicate. Now once an Equestrian does have a Playanuere of their own they may communicate in whatever way they like. It is in their hands now.

How often does an Equestrian get a new Playanuere?
Every month a new Equestrian Ring will begin, same rules same page. New Playanueres.
But to be exact, the first (1st) of every month.

FAQ.
Coming once I have questions
Last edited by Grand Prix on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Equestrian Ring *5 spots open Playanueres!*

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Grand Prix wrote:question?
So i'm rlly confused witch i do so ever get confused every once in a while,but this,my brain can't seem to cope,& is there a easier way for you to explain this?,due to you confused me at "The Equestrians fund your business for a certain % of whatever you are presenting to us." and so on,also you do know players can not tell personal information , being Real Life Names,your address of where you life,or your g-mail for HWO? yes?
Last edited by ExRaceHorseChamp on Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

Can i be a "Shark"!!!! I will do 20mil
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Grand Prix wrote:...

So what exactly is the point? What kind of a "business" are you talking about? A service or horses or what exactly?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Grand Prix wrote:...

So what exactly is the point? What kind of a "business" are you talking about? A service or horses or what exactly?
To be honest, I wouldn't do this with anything without knowing the players extremely well and that there's not really a point in doing this.

Another thing, why do you request gmails/emails? There are plenty of other ways to communicate on this game
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

To be honest, I wouldn't do this with anything without knowing the players extremely well and that there's not really a point in doing this.

Another thing, why do you request gmails/emails? There are plenty of other ways to communicate on this game
Strongly Agreed!
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Grand Prix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
Grand Prix wrote:question?
So i'm rlly confused witch i do so ever get confused every once in a while,but this,my brain can't seem to cope,& is there a easier way for you to explain this?,due to you confused me at "The Equestrians fund your business for a certain % of whatever you are presenting to us." and so on.
So this is basically Shark tank but instead of Sharks Equestrians, and instead of entrepreneurs playanueres.
The Equestrians will give the playanueres a certain amount of money and then the playanueres give them a certain % of their business.
If you don't know what it is watch this https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40xqz6
(Yeah they are sorta mean! :lol: ) We are nice!
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Thundering Horses wrote:Can i be a "Shark"!!!! I will do 20mil
Sure! Just fill out the form and you are in!
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

That is totally up to you, persoanlly I don't take this game too seriously (Not that I want to loose any money or anything) but I do not pick the Equestrians, they know the risks and it is up to them
Well, I find that it would just be more private, I thought of having a "private page" But no-one would respect that so gmails/emails it is.
Last edited by Grand Prix on Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Emlyn wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Strongly Agreed!
Answered above.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 8:04 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:04 pm