Community Forum

Taking a break on HWO

Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Taking a break on HWO

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Hi so I’ve decided to take a break from HWO as since lock down I’ve been playing quite a lot more then I would and I need to start getting back into a routine as I will be going back to college in September but I also just want to spend the rest of my time with family not just glued to my tablet :lol: :lol: as HWO is addictive

But I’ve enjoyed all the time spent here during lockdown I even bred my first record holder in Polebendimg which I’m quite pleased I’ve acomplished :D and am already quite close to breaking a hunter record and possibley. Driven dressage but I will continue that when I decide to come back on fully :D

I will be logging on but only to check messages I won’t be doing any breeding ;)

Thanks

HorzeCollector003/ Collector’s_Holding
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a break on HWO

Post by Thundering Horses »

Collector's_Holding wrote:Hi so I’ve decided to take a break from HWO as since lock down I’ve been playing quite a lot more then I would and I need to start getting back into a routine as I will be going back to college in September but I also just want to spend the rest of my time with family not just glued to my tablet :lol: :lol: as HWO is addictive

But I’ve enjoyed all the time spent here during lockdown I even bred my first record holder in Polebendimg which I’m quite pleased I’ve acomplished :D and am already quite close to breaking a hunter record and possibley. Driven dressage but I will continue that when I decide to come back on fully :D

I will be logging on but only to check messages I won’t be doing any breeding ;)

Thanks

:D love to see you back my friend!!
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Collector's_Holding wrote:Hi so I’ve decided to take a break from HWO as since lock down I’ve been playing quite a lot more then I would and I need to start getting back into a routine as I will be going back to college in September but I also just want to spend the rest of my time with family not just glued to my tablet :lol: :lol: as HWO is addictive

Thanks

We will miss you!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enjoy your time in real life!
We'll see you whenever you decide on returning. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Thanks

We will miss you!
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Thundering Horses wrote:

Thanks

:D love to see you back my friend!!

Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

h0rsey wrote:

Thanks

We will miss you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 pm