"Work with your horse as the teacher and them as the student"

Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ Goals
~ To beat Bitapetrones world records
~ Have more than 100 Registered Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ horses
~ Have all of our horses colors coordinated
~ Then to beat as many records as possible

Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ Registry Resrictions
~ The horse must be bred by the members of the project
~ The horse must have a Gold or Green in Speed, Stamina, Agility and Intelligence
~ The horse must have a HGP higher then 65+
~ The horse must have the coordinated colors (Listed below)

Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ Coordinated Colors
We aim for a Leopard Appy and Gold Chainpaigne but any of the following colors will be needed for registration.
~ Paint/Appy
~ Snowcap
~ Blanketed Appy
~ Gold Chainpaigne

Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ History
I started this on Sunday, August 16, 2020, I was looking into the world records and decided that Bitapetrones horses were some (or some say the best) of the best. So on that day I decided to beat that record. With my own line of horses starting with this mare here, she was 18 years old when I bought her and is my nicest and most favored horse on HWO! She was 18 and has helped produce some of our best horses today.

Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ FAQ
Are you a club?~ No, but I will accept one or two trustworthy successful players to breed train and Champ
Can I join?~ Yes, if you are interested please fill out the form below. If you don't know how please just give me a ping
How much room do you have right now?~ Right now I have enough room for one great player
When do you start accepting members?~ I don't think I will, but if I do I will ping anyone interested
When will you start to train and Champ?~ Once I have over 10 foals that are registered

My Partners
Leopard Horse (1,2 & 3) l All rounder
Freedom Calls l Belgian Breeder and Trainer
Peita l QH breeder Trainer & Champer

Application to join Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ journey

Code: Select all

[quote="Grand Prix"]<<<*>>>[/quote]
In detail why do you want to join?~
What do you bring to the table that others do not?~
Do you have enough time to help full time?~
What is your best horse you have bred?~
What services will you do for us?~
Last edited by Grand Prix on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Leopard Horse3
Visit My Farm

Re: Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ Project/Breeding line

Post by Leopard Horse3 »

Grand Prix wrote:In detail why do you want to join?~ I would like to join because it looks fun! And I would like to help others as well! I have not yet bred a RH but I am VERY close in sprint I am still working on racing but I will get their!

What do you bring to the table that others do not?~ you did say that you wanted to break Bitapetrones records right. And I do agree they ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST! Anyway..... I have horses straight from Bitapetrone’s lines that I am crossing into my TB’s for better win %.

Do you have enough time to help full time?~ Yes

What is your best horse you have bred?~ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2612376

What services will you do for us?~ Training
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Leopard Horse3 wrote:In detail why do you want to join?~ I would like to join because it looks fun! And I would like to help others as well! I have not yet bred a RH but I am VERY close in sprint I am still working on racing but I will get their!

What do you bring to the table that others do not?~ you did say that you wanted to break Bitapetrones records right. And I do agree they ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST! Anyway..... I have horses straight from Bitapetrone’s lines that I am crossing into my TB’s for better win %.

What is your best horse you have bred?~ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2612376

Very impressive! I would love to have your help! I was wondering if we could use your horse from Bitapetrones line? I think it could really help us! Anyway no hard feelings if not, and BTW our first foal was born!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2633918
If we could breed her to your stud (I presume) then we have a very high chance of beating Bitapetrones reacords!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Grand Prix wrote:
Leopard Horse3 wrote:In detail why do you want to join?~ I would like to join because it looks fun! And I would like to help others as well! I have not yet bred a RH but I am VERY close in sprint I am still working on racing but I will get their!

Very impressive! I would love to have your help! I was wondering if we could use your horse from Bitapetrones line? I think it could really help us! Anyway no hard feelings if not, and BTW our first foal was born!
If we could breed her to your stud (I presume) then we have a very high chance of beating Bitapetrones reacords!
I'm just putting this in that I would prefer none of the horses descended from any that I've bred to be used in any other clubs besides The United Racing Breeders Club as I'm keeping all horses that I've bred and their foals and descendants as private. :mrgreen:
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Grand Prix wrote: Very impressive! I would love to have your help! I was wondering if we could use your horse from Bitapetrones line? I think it could really help us! Anyway no hard feelings if not, and BTW our first foal was born!
I'm just putting this in that I would prefer none of the horses descended from any that I've bred to be used in any other clubs besides The United Racing Breeders Club as I'm keeping all horses that I've bred and their foals and descendants as private. :mrgreen:
Np! That is fair! :mrgreen:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Grand Prix wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Thanks, that is much appreciated!
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Grand Prix wrote:
No problem! I wouldn't want to use any horses fro your private lines! My mistake! :lol:
Leopard Horse3
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse3 »

Grand Prix wrote:

I can’t use him because he is private, but I have a few others that come from Bitapetrone’s lines that we could use.
Leopard Horse3
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse3 »

Grand Prix wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
No problem! I wouldn't want to use any horses fro your private lines! My mistake! :lol:
Oop looks like Oreo just did what I was about to lol great minds think alike!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Leopard Horse3 wrote:Oop looks like Oreo just did what I was about to lol great minds think alike!
:lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:47 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:47 am