Community Forum

Appreciation Posts

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Appreciation Posts

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Not too bad a trainer yourself _Americanaa_ : P You are so great.
_Americanaa_ wrote:So lately I have seen some negative activity on HWO, where players feel like they aren't worth enough or don't mean anything. I want this to change, therefore, I am making this. This will be for anyone to post appreciation posts about other players. Please keep everything positive! This took me a long time because there are so many amazing players on HWO. I am also doing this due to it being National Suicide Prevention Month. I have seen a few HWO players that have wanted to harm there selves, and I just want them to know that they are an amazing player and people care! This took a lot of nerve to post, so please treat it with respect.
Thundering Horses wrote:ping
Thundering Horses is just an amazing player. She is so kind and helpful. She will do anything to help any player out. She is also an amazing breeder and friend to have. She literally has so much patience, and I could not imagine where I would be without her! She was one of the players that helped me get started on HWO and she just deserves an award for being so patient with me.
Emlyn wrote:ping
Where do I even start!? Emlyn is also one of my closest friends on HWO and she is just AMAZING all around. She is an amazing trainer and breeder. She can make anyone laugh, and is definitely a great friend to have! She deserves an award for being an amazing friend and cheering everyone up!
lemoncypress wrote:ping
Alright, this girl right here, is AMAZING! She has already bred 2 RH and she has been on HWO for under a year! This just shows she is an amazing breeder and definitely does NOT give up! She too, is one of my closest HWO friends! She is a major inspiration for me! She definitely deserves an award for determination!
PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
PeacefulOreo has helped me so much! Her thoroughbreds are AMAZING! I have used her stud, I don't even know how many times XD She is so helpful, and will answer any question you have! She is so intelligent and definetly one of my closest HWO friends! PeacefulOreo definetly deserves an award for her skills in HWO!
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
This player is definitely a BIG help! I swear she knows everything about HWO! She is an amazing help when it comes to color, and she can answer every question you ask her! She is super intelligent! Other than that, I don't really know her, but she is an amazing player and super intelligent! She so deserves an award for intelligence!
Bitapetrone wrote:ping
Bitapetrone is a HUGE inspiration for me! I don't know her to well, but I do know she is one of/the fastest trainers in HWO! She is a huge inspiration to me, and I want to be a fast trainer just like her! She definitely deserves an award for her training skills in HWO!
HorzeLover101 wrote:ping
This player right here is a very good breeder! I don't communicate with her as much, but I know for sure she is amazing at what she does! She is an amazing breeder and breeds the prettiest horses! She is also amazing at training! Horze definitely deserves an award for her creativity!
h0rsey wrote:ping
I don't know too much on h0rsey, but I do know she is amazing to talk to! Her horses are really good at disciplines! I know her quarter horses are really good and every foal that was sired by one of her studs has turned out amazingly! I don't know to much else on h0rsey, but I also know her training is very fast and efficient! h0rsey deserves an award for her quarter horses!
Chevelle wrote:ping
Chevelle is SUPER generous! I have seen her give players money (including me) She is just super generous and is willing to help anybody! I don't know to much on her, but I know for sure, she deserves an award for her generosity!
KYTrainer wrote:ping
This player has let me use their stud with the Secretariat comment a few times! I also know that they are a super good breeder! I don't really communicate with KYTrainer often, but when I do, it is definitely worth it, they are willing to help anybody that needs it! KYTrainer deserves an award for their helpfulness!
Soaring Hooves wrote:ping
Soaring Hooves is super amazing! She has let me buy her racing Belgians, and she is an amazing trainer, I have seen her train and she is super fast and efficient! I have trained for her, and she is super patient and kind. She deserves an award for her kindness!
spottedleaf10 wrote:ping
Spottedleaf10 has AMAZING horses! I have used her studs just a few times, and she offered to lower the price for me :D She is super kind and willing! She is an amazing HWO player and for sure, deserves an award for her horses!
GingerCoonie06 wrote:ping
Ginger is also one of my best friends! She is super funny, kind and smart! She has ambition and she is always looking for champions. She is one of my closest friends and she has ambition to become an awesome HWO player! I was the one that showed her HWO and now she's addicted! She for sure, deserves an award for her personality!
velvetpie16(2) wrote:ping
VP16 is super kind and understanding! She has gorgeous horses, and has been a role model! I love hearing her stories of her life on chat, and she is just super nice! She would definitely deserve an award for her kindness!!

Please don't quote this whole post! Thanks for your time! And remember, were all in this together!
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Awww how kind! You are an amazing player, and I love that you are active and helpful to the community. I think I might have seen somewhere that you like cattle, is that correct (oof just out of curiosity).
Aw thanks! :D And yep, I have a bunch of cattle and I love them to death :lol:
Se, how awesome! I have 4 that live in my backyard.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

KYTrainer wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Aw thanks! :D And yep, I have a bunch of cattle and I love them to death :lol:
Se, how awesome! I have 4 that live in my backyard.
Lucky! We have ours on a farm ( We have a townhouse and a farm). Although during the winter when one is going to calf, we may bring her in so she can calf in town ( insulated building)
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Se, how awesome! I have 4 that live in my backyard.
Lucky! We have ours on a farm ( We have a townhouse and a farm). Although during the winter when one is going to calf, we may bring her in so she can calf in town ( insulated building)
Thanks! I have a Hereford Cross that is going to calf in January. I’m so excited :D
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

KYTrainer wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Thanks! I have a Hereford Cross that is going to calf in January. I’m so excited :D
Ooo!! We have about 8 that are due to calf in december-febuaray (or however you spell those months :lol: ) and about 5 that will calf in June-August XD So we only have a few months without a new calf XDD I love looking at their coats XD We have this one that is a longhorn and she has spots and shes tan and white and so pretty! :lol:
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

lol the only thing that you need to get better at is not breeding rhs :lol: I want one too! But really, incredibly job with those new ones :)
Bitapetrone wrote:...
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
velvetpie16(2)
Visit My Farm

Post by velvetpie16(2) »

Where do i even start here, well first off thank you so much! Your kind words mean so much to me thank you.

BlueRiverSky
You are beyond kind to me, always understanding, you are so kind and sweet and you breed incredible horses! Thank you for being my friend and i hope the friendship will never end.

Emlyn
You are so kind and always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need, you are so kind and understanding. You breed gorgeous horses and train like a pro.

Bitapetrone
You are so hilarious and kind, you are smart, fun, and witty as well. You can always appreciate a good mutant horse XD and breed some pretty good ones yourself!

HorzeLover101
You are very kind and smart, you breed amazing horses and are always willing to help someone out.

Tom
You are very helpful and i think we all can agree that without you this place would be a wreck. thank you for all you do sir!

please don't be offended if you weren't mentioned above! I love and appreciate ALL the players here! you guys are like a second family to me! love you all!
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

_Americanaa_ wrote:...
This is such an amazing idea! Thank you so much for spending time on something so awesome :D You have no idea how much this means to me
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Chevelle wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
This is such an amazing idea! Thank you so much for spending time on something so awesome :D You have no idea how much this means to me
:D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

We have these going on every few months, either appreciation to the admins, or appreciation to our community. Each time it is well posted and well received.

Thank you _Americanaa_ for doing it this time. Never hesitate to post something like this; this community thrives on these posts! :D

My response:
Thank you, HWO community! You've been doing great and in recent months I've seen an uptick on the help, the aid and the peaceful resolutions. It's great to see the strength of our community growing and the calm and peace we've been able to achieve.
Even when newbies come in, we've been absorbing them slowly, teaching them the ropes and I've seen So Many senior and junior members that haven't yet taken on the task of mentor-ship, taking over that role for our struggling players.
We still have rough patches, some caused by certain inabilities of the game (*cough-cough* approved broods for our studs *cough*) and some caused by newbies coming in from other, rougher, community games. And even some raw-day episodes where our own players, without thinking, take it out on other members of our own community. The good side to this, is when these rough patches happen, they have been put to peaceful ends (for the most part) quickly, efficiently and in such a way that partnerships have come out of it! :o Wow! From yelling and screaming, to a breeding partnership! What other game has something like that happen! Kudos, HWO!

And also.
Thank you, admin! For putting up with us, taking care of the game, cleaning up our messes and keeping the game going, especially in this epidemic! We've seen a LOT of new players that may never have come on, because they were bored in their houses! Some of them had a little bit of rough edges, some of them tried to take advantage of the community, but what we (the community) couldn't smooth out, you took care of in quick and efficient manner.
Stay healthy! We (a lot of us or maybe all of us, and I am definitely one of them) depend on this game for our sanity... in today's time-period, that might be more truth then just mere words. So keeping the game online and in working order provides mental health as much as just a time-eating pastime.

Thank you! Try to avoid that virus! We don't want to loose members of our community, not for that type of reason, anyway. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 pm