Community Forum

****PARTNERS NEEDED****

Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ****PARTNERS NEEDED****

Post by Aurelia »

Tree farms wrote:
ArabianFantic wrote:Hi, I'm looking to have some business partners. For 70 years I have been breeding quality horses alone, but now its time for a change. I will need a trainer to train horses and we can split profits 50/50 (neg.) I can be a broodmare boarder/ breeder, and we might be able to switch it up when needed. I also have stallions you can use for free (you can choose), and you can have discounts on my horses ($10000 off, I sell for $15000). So anyone interested, please message me back ASAP.

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Arabian Horses

hi i would love to be apart of this
hi! We’re all business partners, and I found a trainer. They trained my horse within a few hours. And under 4 years. If your interested in them training your Arabs for this project, then let me know and I can get together everyone’s horses, for a group training, or father down the forum I posted “need a trainer” and the info is there
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Twelve_Oaks wrote:I have a max sized barn that's totally empty on my other account (hoopyhorse) and could upsize my farm and add pastures if you'd like
hi! We’re all business partners, and I found a trainer. They trained my horse within a few hours. And under 4 years. If your interested in them training your Arabs for this project, then let me know and I can get together everyone’s horses, for a group training, or father down the forum I posted “need a trainer” and the info is there
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

ArabianFantic wrote:Hi, I'm looking to have some business partners. For 70 years I have been breeding quality horses alone, but now its time for a change. I will need a trainer to train horses and we can split profits 50/50 (neg.) I can be a broodmare boarder/ breeder, and we might be able to switch it up when needed. I also have stallions you can use for free (you can choose), and you can have discounts on my horses ($10000 off, I sell for $15000). So anyone interested, please message me back ASAP.

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Chips wrote:Does anyone here want to help me? I’m breeding endurance Arabs, and I want to breed a second line of smaller, high tail carriage Arabs for dressage
Yup I'm here for you as well, you're helping me out, I can help out however I can :)

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabian Horses
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Chips wrote:

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
yes perfect! It would be amazing if you could do this for us! At the moment I'm training with Sea Fire and Onyxthehorse, and I have one more that I want trained available. You are a legend.

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

ArabianFantic wrote:
Chips wrote: hi! We’re all business partners, and I found a trainer. They trained my horse within a few hours. And under 4 years. If your interested in them training your Arabs for this project, then let me know and I can get together everyone’s horses, for a group training, or father down the forum I posted “need a trainer” and the info is there
yes perfect! It would be amazing if you could do this for us! At the moment I'm training with Sea Fire and Onyxthehorse, and I have one more that I want trained available. You are a legend.

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
ok. I made a deal that each one of us could give them 5 horses, so 20 in total, for 1 million, so each person pays 250k. For 5 horses.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

ArabianFantic wrote:
Chips wrote: hi! We’re all business partners, and I found a trainer. They trained my horse within a few hours. And under 4 years. If your interested in them training your Arabs for this project, then let me know and I can get together everyone’s horses, for a group training, or father down the forum I posted “need a trainer” and the info is there
If anyone needs Arabians, I bought probably 20 just now. I’m breeding endurance, dressage, and race Arabs

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Chips wrote:
ArabianFantic wrote:

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
ok. I made a deal that each one of us could give them 5 horses, so 20 in total, for 1 million, so each person pays 250k. For 5 horses.
Yeah sounds good! ill sell a few of my horses and I should be able to make the money quick! Thank you so so much!

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

ArabianFantic wrote:
Chips wrote: ok. I made a deal that each one of us could give them 5 horses, so 20 in total, for 1 million, so each person pays 250k. For 5 horses.
Yeah sounds good! ill sell a few of my horses and I should be able to make the money quick! Thank you so so much!

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
ok. I have a few mil I’m willing to spend if we find a horse we need. I’m making a line rn, with some French Trotter and thoroughbred infusions
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Chips wrote:
ArabianFantic wrote:

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
ok. I have a few mil I’m willing to spend if we find a horse we need. I’m making a line rn, with some French Trotter and thoroughbred infusions
ok allg, what did you want me to do? I don't have any french trotter or thoroughbreds, but you have full access to my studs and mares if you need them. I can look to buy some thoroughbreds for you :)

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:28 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:28 am