Community Forum

A few general reminders

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

A few general reminders

Post by PeacefulOreo »

When the horse is up for public sale, it's up for public sale. It means that ANYONE can buy the horse and once a player buy the horse, they are allowed to do whatever they wish with the horse as it's theirs. If you don't like it that way, then don't sell your horses. Similar thing with the transferring of horses with using only the public sale. We have the private sale option so use it when transferring horses to prevent the horses from going to the wrong player.

A general reminder to not hijack another player's topic (meaning do not post something completely unrelated to the original post) in the forums and no spamming (meaning do not post the same word, post, letter, number, etc. 3 or more times) on the forums and in chat. Also the Horses For Sale forum isn't where you put training forums, please remember to try to keep the forums organized by not posting unrelated things in the forums!

Another reminder is that a player has the right to not talk to a player if they don't want to. Please be respectful of each other and try to resolve problems peacefully and without drama.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: A few general reminders

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Bravo! So true. But also, try to understand if a person gets mad at first as long as they chill out. I get super mad for about 2 days and then I cool off and feel really bad, and when people get super mad at me it just makes it so much worse!
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Xzeina
Visit My Farm

Post by Xzeina »

Thank you.
some days I feel like everything I'm doing is wrong because words are not my friends sometimes.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Soaring Hooves wrote:Bravo! So true. But also, try to understand if a person gets mad at first as long as they chill out. I get super mad for about 2 days and then I cool off and feel really bad, and when people get super mad at me it just makes it so much worse!
Yup, sometimes its best if both players step away and calm down before trying to resolve it.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Xzeina wrote:Thank you.
some days I feel like everything I'm doing is wrong because words are not my friends sometimes.
No problem!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Haha I was considering making a similar post about private sales. I'm so tired of seeing people getting upset someone bought their horse that was up for sale.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Hidalgo wrote:Haha I was considering making a similar post about private sales. I'm so tired of seeing people getting upset someone bought their horse that was up for sale.
Lol, yeah I'm also getting tired of seeing players not using the private sale option
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:Haha I was considering making a similar post about private sales. I'm so tired of seeing people getting upset someone bought their horse that was up for sale.
Lol, yeah I'm also getting tired of seeing players not using the private sale option
Agreed. I get that it's annoying only being able to transfer two horses at a time when one of the accounts isn't premium, but it's better than having your horses bought by the wrong person :D
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:Lol, yeah I'm also getting tired of seeing players not using the private sale option
Agreed. I get that it's annoying only being able to transfer two horses at a time when one of the accounts isn't premium, but it's better than having your horses bought by the wrong person :D
Agreed
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
It can be such a long process when you have a lot of horses to transfer. It took me about 20 min transferring my Trakheners to my main account and my Gypsies to my side account this morning. But dang, I would never risk putting them up for public sale just to make it faster lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:32 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:32 pm