Community Forum

Re: ✭HPTC✭High Performance Thoroughbreds Club (Open for members)

ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ✭HPTC✭High Performance Thoroughbreds Club (Open for members)

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

NEW REGISTY PAGE!!!!!

✭HPTC✭ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

This new club is for people who want to be part in a Breeding, Training and Champing club.

Your acct must be at least 3-4 months+ old in order to join IRL days

What we do

We start off by breeding High Performance Thoroughbreds then we Train until 2-3yrs old send them one more time to out champer and we have a high performance Thoroughbred ready to breed to the next generation of Thoroughbreds.

Goals

- To breed 75+ HGPs
- Have World Records
- All gold
- No COI
- All SMGC
- Blanketed Appaloosa's maybe Pintos (ect.)

Members

Founder- CRUNCHY IS THE BEST /**this player is under COPPA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children' ... ection_Act **
Co-Founder- AHorseandPonyLover **No longer active on club**

President: Emlyn
Vise President: ExRaceHorseChamp
Main Champer- Open
Main Trainer- BlackOpal
Main Breeder- Open
Main Mare Popper- Open
Main Ageing Person- Open
Mare Popper help- Open

Why should you join?

- It's fun
- You get to be part of a club
- You get some High Performance Thoroughbreds
- The more people we get on board the bigger we grow!
- When we break records I will be sharing the profits with main Champers Trainers (ect.)

Our logo

✭HPTC✭
(High Performance Thoroughbreds Club) When/if you join please know that all of our horses will have our logo before their names so we can keep track of what horses we bred.

Convince me

Why should I let you join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
Why:
Previous horses you have to show off:
Position you would like to obtain and why:
Are you an active player:

Code: Select all

[quote="Emlyn"]...[/quote] , [quote="ExRaceHorseChamp"]...[/quote]Why should I let you join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
Why:
Resisted Horses: here
Last edited by ExRaceHorseChamp on Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club (Open for members)

Post by Sunriver Stables »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:NEW REGISTY PAGE!!!!!

௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

♘♞CR♞♘ is proud to present the ௲HPTC௲ The High Performance Thoroughbreds Club This new club is for people who want to be part in a Breeding, Training and Champing club.

What we do

We start off by breeding High Performance Thoroughbreds then we Train until 2-3yrs old send them one more time to out champer and we have a high performance Thoroughbred ready to breed to the next generation of Thoroughbreds.

Goals

- To breed 75+ HGPs
- Have World Records
- All gold
- No COI
- All SMGC
- Blanketed Appaloosa's maybe Pintos (ect.)

Members

Founder- CRUNCHY IS THE BEST (me)/**this player is under COPPA:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children' ... ection_Act **
Co-Founder- AHorseandPonyLover **No longer active on club**

President: Emlyn
Vise President: ExRaceHorseChamp
Main Champer- Thundermare
Main Trainer- _Americanaa_ & vcuculi
Main Breeder-
Main Mare Popper- ExRaceHorseChamp
Main Ageing Person- open
Mare Popper help- open
Main Advertisers- open to two people
Breeder help-
Trainer help- Emlyn

Why should you join?

- It's fun
- You get to be part of a club
- You get some High Performance Thoroughbreds
- The more people we get on board the bigger we grow!
- When we break records I will be sharing the profits with main Champers Trainers (ect.)

Our logo

௲HPTC௲
(High Performance Thoroughbreds Club) When/if you join please know that all of our horses will have our logo before their names so we can keep track of what horses we bred. Example "௲HPTC௲ The One Who Escaped Heaven" (Our first horses name)

Convince me

Why should I let you join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
Why:
Hi i saw that Mare Popping and Aging is open, i could do either of those if you would like!!! :)

Thank You!!
ⓌⒸⒷⓉⓈ
Newly Founded Lines Of Purebred Grade Horses and Thoroughbreds
Breeder/Mare Popper/Champer/Ager/Boarder
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

ⓌⒸⒷⓉⓈ wrote: Hi i saw that Mare Popping and Aging is open, i could do either of those if you would like!!! :)

Thank You!!
ⓌⒸⒷⓉⓈ
Please fill out this form thank you :D
Why:
The position you would like to obtain and why:
Opal_and
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: ✭HPTC✭High Performance Thoroughbreds Club (Open for members)

Post by Opal_and »

Emlyn wrote:...
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:...
Why: I would be 110% interested in joining, and contributing to this club as I think it seems like a very fun, encouraging, hard-working, and meaningful club to join! I can also contribute to this club by training horses for other players free of charge, whenever needed!
Previous horses you have to show off: These are a few horses trained/champed by me, as well as 2/3 of them bred by me:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2759174
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2755936
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2732225
Position you would like to obtain and why: I would like to obtain a trainer position, as in 1-3 days I can fully train a horse, sometimes 1-2 days depending on how much school work I have.
Are you an active player: Yes
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Emlyn wrote:
ⓌⒸⒷⓉⓈ wrote: Hi i saw that Mare Popping and Aging is open, i could do either of those if you would like!!! :)

Thank You!!
ⓌⒸⒷⓉⓈ
Please fill out this form thank you :D
Why:
The position you would like to obtain and why:
Why: I am starting a new racing Thoroughbred line and i would like to talk to people with experience and grow my lines!!! :)
Previous horses you have to show off: the only horse i would want to show off that i put so much time and effort into got sold when someone i hired was popping her and decided to sell her AND the foal when someone offered the player alot when she was transfering them back to me :( :cry:
The position you would like to obtain and why: Mare popper/ and aging because i absolutley love working with clients horses and earning money because i really need it and i get excited when a foal is birthed, i also love to see how the foals turn out when they get older :)
Are you an active player: yes i am almost on all day but if i dont get back to you with in 30 minutes i am AFK and i will most likely not be on HWO between 5-9pm pacific standard time :)
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

BlackOpal wrote:
Why: I would be 110% interested in joining, and contributing to this club as I think it seems like a very fun, encouraging, hard-working, and meaningful club to join! I can also contribute to this club by training horses for other players free of charge, whenever needed!
Previous horses you have to show off: These are a few horses trained/champed by me, as well as 2/3 of them bred by me:
Position you would like to obtain and why: I would like to obtain a trainer position, as in 1-3 days I can fully train a horse, sometimes 1-2 days depending on how much school work I have.
Congrats your in :D
Opal_and
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
BlackOpal wrote: , Why should I let you join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
Congrats your in :D
Thank you, I promise to be a hardworking member, and if you ever need any horses trained, just let me know!
Opal_and
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Question: Does this mean I should tag every thoroughbred I breed with the HPTC brand, or only ones being donated/used in the club?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOpal wrote:
Question: Does this mean I should tag every thoroughbred I breed with the HPTC brand, or only ones being donated/used in the club?
Tag the ones you bred/donated to/for the club
Opal_and
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Emlyn wrote:
BlackOpal wrote: ,
Tag the ones you bred/donated to/for the club
Ok!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 16, 2024 12:59 am

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:59 am