Community Forum

If You Thought Bob Baffert Was Bad This Guy Is More

ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

If You Thought Bob Baffert Was Bad This Guy Is More

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

OKAY

This time I am not talking about Bob Baffert **I know right wow** & any who I saw a video of someone watching of some random guy 'training' his mules & I ended up thinking How bad is this guy really? & boy he isBADhe even makes Bob Baffert REALLY LOOK NICE , Honestly.

Lets start off with names , so this trainer is named : Max bishop& when I first heard the name I heard Max B**** Stop ** If u don't know what the stars are for than don't ask**

Max here thinks he can 'train' mules , but to him 'training' is pushing the mules down a 15ft+ hill & just about all of them land on their sides, or face/head or he will put hobbles , yes hobbles that can be very dangerous to horses if not used right , if used correctly ,than yes it's safe but Max Bishop here doesn't know how to use hobbles , there have been videos of him using them on mules & what seems to be asking them to lung, & when I first saw the video I was thinking "Dose this guy really think he can teach a mule to walk like a human?"

Max also traines for others ,there was also a video of him training someone else's mules & they were both tired together & they where on a trail , & he was told to teach the one mule to lay down, & the mule laid down only due to being tired & than later kicked the mule to make it stand ,yet the mule was not only tired but also injured.

Max dose not know how to train mules, he shows videos of trained them & half the time they only look good due to he has someone else do it for him or he keeps working the mule to get it to submit to him.

Now for those who will say 'U have 0 clue on what you are talking about' or 'Well you've never worked with mules' or 'ect' Now I've never work with mules , but they will work with you as long as you don't confuse them & try to make them walk like a human :P .

You can find more here: https://ripoffscams.com/reports-filed/m ... ho/823773/

I rest my case :D
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: If You Thought Bob Baffert Was Bad This Guy Is More

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:OKAY

This time I am not talking about Bob Baffert **I know right wow** & any who I saw a video of someone watching of some random guy 'training' his mules & I ended up thinking How bad is this guy really? & boy he isBADhe even makes Bob Baffert REALLY LOOK NICE , Honestly.

Lets start off with names , so this trainer is named : Max bishop& when I first heard the name I heard Max B**** Stop ** If u don't know what the stars are for than don't ask**

Max here thinks he can 'train' mules , but to him 'training' is pushing the mules down a 15ft+ hill & just about all of them land on their sides, or face/head or he will put hobbles , yes hobbles that can be very dangerous to horses if not used right , if used correctly ,than yes it's safe but Max Bishop here doesn't know how to use hobbles , there have been videos of him using them on mules & what seems to be asking them to lung, & when I first saw the video I was thinking "Dose this guy really think he can teach a mule to walk like a human?"

Max also traines for others ,there was also a video of him training someone else's mules & they were both tired together & they where on a trail , & he was told to teach the one mule to lay down, & the mule laid down only due to being tired & than later kicked the mule to make it stand ,yet the mule was not only tired but also injured.

Max dose not know how to train mules, he shows videos of trained them & half the time they only look good due to he has someone else do it for him or he keeps working the mule to get it to submit to him.

Now for those who will say 'U have 0 clue on what you are talking about' or 'Well you've never worked with mules' or 'ect' Now I've never work with mules , but they will work with you as long as you don't confuse them & try to make them walk like a human :P .

You can find more here: https://ripoffscams.com/reports-filed/m ... ho/823773/

I rest my case :D
I looked at his website which has pictures, and I agree with you, he cannot be trusted
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 16, 2024 12:48 am

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:48 am