Community Forum

Briar Rose Equestrian Center Facilitates Hiring Log

Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Briar Rose Equestrian Center Facilitates Hiring Log

Post by Aurelia »

Wanna work for me? Welcome! We need trainers, chambers, poppers, boarders, and more!

Form-
What Job-
Username-
Horse You’ve Trained or Champed (if applying for those jobs) -

Check my farm page for the main forum. Read through it so you know what I need y’all to do.

Most of the services include a cooler or blanket for the horse. If you need money for one, I’ll add it to your paycheck and you can buy some.

CHANGING PAYMENT

Payday is Friday. You get paid by your rank

Bronze-20k a week
Bronze employees are newbies and people who need a little boost. They may take longer to perform tasks

Silver- 40k a week
Silver are pretty average employees. Train/champ within a few days, pop in about a day or less

Gold- 60k a week
Gold are impressive employees who are independent and can get it done fast. Like a day or less.

DO NOT TAKE A HORSE FROM A CLIENT, I TAKE IT AND GIVE IT TO YOU FOR LIABILITY

Remember to be honest. Don’t steal, don’t be rude.

If you ever are in financial trouble, the company will help out.

Benefits
- 50% off my sales
- 25% off services

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29934

Open Spots

Trainers- 5 open spots

Champers- (2 spots left) wallowa lake ranch and ExRaceHorseChamp

Ager- 1 open spot

Boader- 2 for freeze 2 for regular

Testers- 1 open spot ExRaceHorseChamp

Breeders- 2 open spots

Poppers- (1 open spot) Koalove

Vice President of the Company- (I choose) You run it when I’m gone, you help out, and you can take horses from clients and transfer them to a trainer

Secretary- (I need someone to keep track of the horses coming in and out)

Banker- (someone who can keep track of money, and paydays)
Last edited by Aurelia on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
koalove2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Briar Rose Equestrian Center Facilitates Hiring Log

Post by koalove2 »

I would love to help out as long as I can do my own breeding on the side. This account is a freeze account and I could do no-age boarding. My other account, Koalove, is premium and can do conformations and mare popping.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="koalove2"]I would love to help out as long as I can do my own breeding on the side. This account is a freeze account and I could do no-age boarding. My other account, Koalove, is premium and can do conformations and mare popping.[/quote] ok. That’d be nice. You can offer your breeding to our clients. But all these services go through me. I don’t want any accidents or anything. So all the horses come to me, then I send them out to employees, then employees send them back to me and I return them to the owner. Then Friday is payday
koalove2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by koalove2 »

Aurelia wrote:
koalove2 wrote:I would love to help out as long as I can do my own breeding on the side. This account is a freeze account and I could do no-age boarding. My other account, Koalove, is premium and can do conformations and mare popping.
ok. That’d be nice. You can offer your breeding to our clients. But all these services go through me. I don’t want any accidents or anything. So all the horses come to me, then I send them out to employees, then employees send them back to me and I return them to the owner. Then Friday is payday
That would be great! I just meant that I would be allowed to do other things on HWO not related to your equestrian center. I would love to help out.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="koalove2"][quote="Aurelia"][quote="koalove2"]I would love to help out as long as I can do my own breeding on the side. This account is a freeze account and I could do no-age boarding. My other account, Koalove, is premium and can do conformations and mare popping.[/quote] ok. That’d be nice. You can offer your breeding to our clients. But all these services go through me. I don’t want any accidents or anything. So all the horses come to me, then I send them out to employees, then employees send them back to me and I return them to the owner. Then Friday is payday[/quote]

That would be great! I just meant that I would be allowed to do other things on HWO not related to your equestrian center. I would love to help out.[/quote] ok. Can you train at all? I have a foal needing to be trained today. But I’m not that good yet.
koalove2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by koalove2 »

Aurelia wrote:
koalove2 wrote:
That would be great! I just meant that I would be allowed to do other things on HWO not related to your equestrian center. I would love to help out.
ok. Can you train at all? I have a foal needing to be trained today. But I’m not that good yet.
No. I'm aiming to eventually be able to, but I can't right now.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="koalove2"][quote="Aurelia"][quote="koalove2"]

That would be great! I just meant that I would be allowed to do other things on HWO not related to your equestrian center. I would love to help out.[/quote] ok. Can you train at all? I have a foal needing to be trained today. But I’m not that good yet.[/quote]

No. I'm aiming to eventually be able to, but I can't right now.[/quote] same here. I run this so I’m not worried. I asked some friends for help
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="koalove2"][quote="Aurelia"][quote="koalove2"]

That would be great! I just meant that I would be allowed to do other things on HWO not related to your equestrian center. I would love to help out.[/quote] ok. Can you train at all? I have a foal needing to be trained today. But I’m not that good yet.[/quote]

No. I'm aiming to eventually be able to, but I can't right now.[/quote] can you confo a horse? In our clients barn on the farm I need a foal. Just post it here please. I’ll put it on his page
koalove2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by koalove2 »

Here you go!

Speed 59
Strength 35
Stamina 41
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 18
Movement 24