Community Forum

Ping

FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Hidalgo 2 wrote:...
Hello i saw you had a takener stallion up for sale for 500k i would love to buy him but i cant spend that much on a horse right now so i was wondering if you would be willing to traind him for a filly of that breed or one of my othe horses. I understand if you don't want to. Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

KTsplashripple1 wrote:
Hello i saw you had a takener stallion up for sale for 500k i would love to buy him but i cant spend that much on a horse right now so i was wondering if you would be willing to traind him for a filly of that breed or one of my othe horses. I understand if you don't want to. Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
Are you talking about Grizzly? I might be willing to consider it :) Could you link some of the fillies you were thinking of trading?
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
Are you talking about Grizzly? I might be willing to consider it :) Could you link some of the fillies you were thinking of trading?[/quote]

This is my account with all my horses of the breed any of the horses in pasture that has a side note that says sell you can pick from i will be more then will to trade 2-3 mares fillys colts stallions for your one stallion as long as it is in my sell pastures. If you see one in the other pasture that you want i might be willing to trade that one bu most are old or are the color I'm going for.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and replying
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

KTsplashripple3 wrote:
This is my account with all my horses of the breed any of the horses in pasture that has a side note that says sell you can pick from i will be more then will to trade 2-3 mares fillys colts stallions for your one stallion as long as it is in my sell pastures. If you see one in the other pasture that you want i might be willing to trade that one bu most are old or are the color I'm going for.

I don't see any that I need right now, but thank you :)
I can temporarily put Grizzly up for stud 10K, if that's helpful.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
KTsplashripple3 wrote:

Sorry to be pushy but is there any breed or trained or Champion horse you would want to trade for i really want to buy a stallion so i save in the long run i want to keep breeding them but I don't want to inbreed any more then i have to. If not thanks for your time i understand thanks for your time
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

KTsplashripple3 wrote:
Hidalgo 2 wrote:
Sorry to be pushy but is there any breed or trained or Champion horse you would want to trade for i really want to buy a stallion so i save in the long run i want to keep breeding them but I don't want to inbreed any more then i have to. If not thanks for your time i understand thanks for your time
That's okay. If you can get a black AC Arabian (preferably mare, but stallion is okay too) or a Friesian with a 5* evaluation or a TB with 64+ speed and 45+ stamina, I'd do a straight trade for any of those :) They wouldn't need to be trained or champed or anything.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
KTsplashripple3 wrote:
That's okay. If you can get a black AC Arabian (preferably mare, but stallion is okay too) or a Friesian with a 5* evaluation or a TB with 64+ speed and 45+ stamina, I'd do a straight trade for any of those :) They wouldn't need to be trained or champed or anything.
Sorry it took me a day to reply. I have been lok for a black ac arabian but jave not seen one. Is it even possible to get one
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Hidalgo 2 wrote: That's okay. If you can get a black AC Arabian (preferably mare, but stallion is okay too) or a Friesian with a 5* evaluation or a TB with 64+ speed and 45+ stamina, I'd do a straight trade for any of those :) They wouldn't need to be trained or champed or anything.
Sorry it took me a day to reply. I have been lok for a black ac arabian but jave not seen one. Is it even possible to get one
That's okay! It is quite possible but can take a while, which is why I consider it a fair trade for a very good Trakhener. I've found them before by checking the AC 4-5 times per day, and it seems my luck has been better when I checked in the morning or late evening.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
That's okay! It is quite possible but can take a while, which is why I consider it a fair trade for a very good Trakhener. I've found them before by checking the AC 4-5 times per day, and it seems my luck has been better when I checked in the morning or late evening.
Idk if this counts as a black but he is really dark
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2861779
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Hidalgo 2 wrote: That's okay! It is quite possible but can take a while, which is why I consider it a fair trade for a very good Trakhener. I've found them before by checking the AC 4-5 times per day, and it seems my luck has been better when I checked in the morning or late evening.
Idk if this counts as a black but he is really dark
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2861779
Sorry, that's seal brown, not black.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:19 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:19 am