Community Forum

A small January Community Reminder Forum

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Before getting to the reminders, I want to say first that as an entire community, that we're doing really well with resolving and preventing issues. Keep it up! :D
Politics and Religion

Both things have the potential to cause a ton of unnecessary drama and should be kept to a minimal.
BlackOak2 wrote:Please remember both religion and politics are inflammatory subjects. It's best to avoid discussing these on this game. Stating what denomination you follow is fine, but going into discussions about such is not fine. This is to prevent topics from getting heated, arguments started and our admins from stepping in to settle the disputes.

The HWO community is a gaming community, not a religious or political community; it was not built upon either of these and as such, neither of these topics have any authority or place on the game. We all want to continue enjoying the game freely.

Please keep these in mind. :mrgreen:
Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18330&p=245671&hil ... cs#p245671

Being Respectful, considerate, and understanding

Many of our drama issues can easily be resolved and completely avoided if everyone stays respectful, considerate, and being understanding. Being considerate and understanding is especially important now with all of what's going on in the world.

Acceptable Language

Please remember that no cussing, swearing, and/or inappropriate words are allowed anywhere on this game. We do have a younger community so please be mindful in the language you use.

Sharing accounts

You shouldn't be sharing any accounts with anyone. It's easy enough to create your own personal account and get started on that rather than sharing someone else's account. This will prevent unwanted sales, studs, purchases, and more. So please make sure you hide your password (passwords should be something easy enough to remember but isn't too easy for others to guess, also try to not write/type down your password on anything to prevent someone from finding the password and doing who knows what with your account).

Competing Accounts

Do not enter more than 2 horses into any competition that only allows 1 entry per 1 account. This is a real game rule as listed in the Forum Rules that was made by Tom, one of the game's admins.

Keeping everything appropriate

Please do not post anything inappropriate anywhere on this game because again, we have a younger community (players younger than 13. Yes even if they can't post, they still can see anything and everything we post on this game). This does include keeping all videos, images, emojis, language, etc. appropriate.

Private studs

As I've said many times before, just because there's no game rule against the using of studs that are listed as private does not mean that on purposely studding to a private stud is morally right/correct. Please be respectful and polite with other players, you should be respectful and polite to all players in all things, with their private studs.

Instigating conflicts/drama

Please do not be the player that instigates conflicts/drama as it'll just make this game less fun for literally everyone because we all know that drama and conflicts are not necessary. This game is where all of us can escape the world for a bit so please keep this game and community peaceful. If the drama/conflict creating player gets too out of hand, especially if they break an official game rule, their abilities to post anything can be revoked and even get banned by the admins.

Scamming

Scamming is a big no no and any player found to be scamming will be banned from the game by the admins. Please remember to not scam other players, remember to treat others as you want to be treated.

Personal/Private Information

Please do not tell anyone on this game about any personal/private information and do not ask for any players' personal/private information. Personal/Private Information includes your real name, school, age, email address, photos (both of you and/or of other people you know in real life), home address, etc.

Spamming

Spamming is when you post 4 or more of the exact same words, letters, symbols, etc. Please keep this to a minimum and/or not do it at all. Here's an example of spamming

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Threats

Absolutely no threats are allowed in this game and can lead to being banned from the game. As long as everyone is respectful, considerate, and understanding, this potential problem of threats and possibly banning can be avoided altogether.

A word of encouragement to everyone, there is a person in my personal life who had a fairly bad dirt bike crash and only two days after that happened, they went skating (not just skating randomly around but actually doing several figure skating jumps, they managed to land most of the jumps without falling, and spins. The pressure of landing the figure skating jumps can be up to 6 times the skater's body weight and remember that they have to land on only 1 thin blade) even though they said their ribs really hurt. If they can manage to do that, then all of you can remember and follow the reminders that I had listed above.
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: A small January Community Reminder Forum

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

This is a really good reminder!
Thank you!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thundering Horses 2 wrote:This is a really good reminder!
Thank you!
Thank you and you're welcome! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I've added a little bit
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Love it! :mrgreen:
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Great reminder! Even as an older player, it is nice to be able to be reminded of such things every now and then c:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Hidalgo wrote:Love it! :mrgreen:
:D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

NekoPancake wrote:Great reminder! Even as an older player, it is nice to be able to be reminded of such things every now and then c:
Thanks and for sure! :D
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Thank you for taking what BlackOak2 started and making a reminder of your own for the community. Good job. :mrgreen:
A wise man once said nothing at all.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Sawd10 wrote:Thank you for taking what BlackOak2 started and making a reminder of your own for the community. Good job. :mrgreen:
No problem! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 8:03 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:03 am