Community Forum

Please Read

shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Please Read

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Hey y'all, I don't have time to ping anyone right now but I just wanted to give a heads up.

My life is getting really crazy busy and I have so much to do all the time that I don't really have much extra time or energy for HWO. I'm not leaving, or really even taking a break, but I can't train horses for people anymore. I love training, and I'm still going to train my own horses, but I can do it on my own time and if a horse sits on my account without getting trained for a month, it's no big deal. This will take a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm sorry to do it because I truly enjoy training horses for people, but I just can't be worrying about training with everything else going on.

If I have your horses for training, either completed or not, I'll want them returned and off of my accounts by the end of the week if possible. As I said, I don't have time to ping people right now, but most of the completed training horses are on this farm https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150903, and all of the uncompleted horses (and some completed horses) are in these barns
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/139788
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/150599

If you see your horse and would like to pick it up, please ping me. I can only have 2 horses up for offers on my holding account, but my breeding account (Casting Shadows) is premium and temporarily frozen. I'll try to get as many of the horses done today and tomorrow as possible and transferred over to that account to be put up for offers.

I'll probably make a public announcement when I am ready to start training for others again, most likely at or near summer vacation, though possibly before if I can get my life in order.

If you need to reach me, ping me, find me in chat, or PM me if premium.

Thanks y'all, you're a great community
~~Shadow
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Read

Post by BlackOak2 »

Noted. :D

There's not much going on in the club, so don't worry about club training right now... which also reminds me, I have a stipend I need to forward to you.

Until you return to club training, or if you train a club horse in any of these coming months, I'll suspend stipends. So even if you train just one horse in a month, I'll pay the stipend. If you don't during this temporary suspension, then no stipend.

Fair? Agree?
Let me know when you have a moment.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ava12456
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ava12456 »

It's ok I'll pick up my horse soon,Thx for all your work,Stay safe!
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:Noted. :D

There's not much going on in the club, so don't worry about club training right now... which also reminds me, I have a stipend I need to forward to you.

Until you return to club training, or if you train a club horse in any of these coming months, I'll suspend stipends. So even if you train just one horse in a month, I'll pay the stipend. If you don't during this temporary suspension, then no stipend.

Fair? Agree?
I agree. No point in a Stipend when I'm not actually training for the club, though I hadn't planned on this non-training encompassing the club, as that is a prior commitment; if someone needs me to train a club horse, I'll be more than happy to.

As for this month's stipend, I'd completely forgotten! Here's the rehomeable https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2887600

Helloperson123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Helloperson123 »

Ok I'm using a different account I'll put a offer on my horse Thx
Helloperson123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Helloperson123 »

I'll put a offer on my horse thx for everything
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Noted. :D

Fair? Agree?
I agree. No point in a Stipend when I'm not actually training for the club, though I hadn't planned on this non-training encompassing the club, as that is a prior commitment; if someone needs me to train a club horse, I'll be more than happy to.

As for this month's stipend, I'd completely forgotten! Here's the rehomeable https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2887600
As I'm sure you're very aware, I'm not in the business of making life hard for people. :D

If there is a need or a request from a club member and you can't manage it because of time, forward them to me, though I'm also sure I'll be keeping tabs on that forum as well. :lol:
I'll have you marked as 'temporarily suspended' so don't be concerned over club commitments. If you can, great, if you can't, feel free to just ignore it. I'll respond to unanswered club communication after a day or two myself. After all, this is my position in the club. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:

As I'm sure you're very aware, I'm not in the business of making life hard for people. :D

If there is a need or a request from a club member and you can't manage it because of time, forward them to me, though I'm also sure I'll be keeping tabs on that forum as well. :lol:
I'll have you marked as 'temporarily suspended' so don't be concerned over club commitments. If you can, great, if you can't, feel free to just ignore it. I'll respond to unanswered club communication after a day or two myself. After all, this is my position in the club. :mrgreen:
Thank you! That takes some pressure off of me :lol: :D .

If I may ask, who was the club trainer before me? I know Fallon was the trainer for a time, but in the original post you had made seeking a trainer I seem to remember that you implied there was a trainer for the club who had to quit, and I was just wondering who that was.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
Enjoy whatever break you receive. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

hope to see you back on later in the year and that your life gets settled some. HWO will always be here but life should always come C irst
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 3:22 pm

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:22 pm