Community Forum

To MaxDog

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: To MaxDog

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

MaxDog wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I accepted but I entered her into as many chomps as I could so she should be a champion s oon

Thanx and btw she became a champ today!! :D :D :D
Good now make sure you don't sell her if you enter her in more comps she will get a higher title and so on. If you really need money sell her for no less then 100k. Also do you have a horse for me to offer 40k on to help you
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
MaxDog wrote:

Thanx and btw she became a champ today!! :D :D :D
Good now make sure you don't sell her if you enter her in more comps she will get a higher title and so on. If you really need money sell her for no less then 100k. Also do you have a horse for me to offer 40k on to help you

i do actually
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

MaxDog wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:

i do actually
someone else does as well
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

MaxDog wrote:
MaxDog wrote:

i do actually
someone else does as well
Can you put it up for offers and put in its notes for FantasyRanch2 and I will offer.

And someone else does to? Idk what you mean with this
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
MaxDog wrote: someone else does as well
Can you put it up for offers and put in its notes for FantasyRanch2 and I will offer.

i was going thruogh horses for sale because i was bored and i saw one tha said for fantasyranch2 only and i did put one up for offers only
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

MaxDog wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:

i was going thruogh horses for sale because i was bored and i saw one tha said for fantasyranch2 only and i did put one up for offers only
Ok a can't find it this minute so can you delete the sale ad and then make a new one for the horse so it comes up and a new sale on the market. Then it will show up at the top of the list
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

MaxDog wrote:sure i would love that !!!!!!!!!! thank you
I offerd on this account
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
MaxDog wrote:sure i would love that !!!!!!!!!! thank you
I offerd on this account
I will, put it back up for offers so you can get it back for 1 if you want also I see you have a black AC horse can't buy it for you for 60k and give it to a player that helped me. The p,Ayer has been looking for them and tried a horses with me but I told them I would keep my eyes open for more. If not I understand
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
I offerd on this account
I will, put it back up for offers so you can get it back for 1 if you want also I see you have a black AC horse can't buy it for you for 60k and give it to a player that helped me. The p,Ayer has been looking for them and tried a horses with me but I told them I would keep my eyes open for more. If not I understand[/quo

do u mean the one called midnight?
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

MaxDog wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
I will, put it back up for offers so you can get it back for 1 if you want also I see you have a black AC horse can't buy it for you for 60k and give it to a player that helped me. The p,Ayer has been looking for them and tried a horses with me but I told them I would keep my eyes open for more. If not I understand[/quo

do u mean the one called midnight?
Yes
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am