Community Forum

To MaxDog

thebrooknation
Visit My Farm

To MaxDog

Post by thebrooknation »

Dear MaxDog,

STOP BUY JESTER WHEN YOUR GONNA JUST SELL HIM AGAIN. ITS NOT NICE. i am trying to sell him to a good home MaxDog. you make it imposible to do that when you just sell him again. im selling him for low amounts because other people who arent rich can get a good breeding horse that cant be rehomed

sincerely, TheBrookNation and her partner Brooklyn Prescott
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: To MaxDog

Post by shadowheart2006 »

MaxDog wrote:See post above
thebrooknation wrote:Dear MaxDog,

STOP BUY JESTER WHEN YOUR GONNA JUST SELL HIM AGAIN. ITS NOT NICE. i am trying to sell him to a good home MaxDog. you make it imposible to do that when you just sell him again. im selling him for low amounts because other people who arent rich can get a good breeding horse that cant be rehomed

Please remember that once someone buys your horse, they can do whatever they please with it, even resell it. It is not against the rules, though some people consider it rude. I personally don't really care what happens to the horse after I sell it, it doesn't belong to me anymore and therefore isn't my responsibility or my concern.

I understand that you are upset, but please try to be polite and think about what you're saying from the other person's perspective. The use of all caps in particular can make people feel attacked, overwhelmed, and hurt/offended.

An option for this in the future is to put the horse up for offers only, saying in the sale ad that you will accept low offers, and then you can choose who the horse goes to based perhaps on the quality of care they're giving the other horses on their farm.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
thebrooknation
Visit My Farm

Post by thebrooknation »

i do put horses up for private but it offends me that your re-selling the horse i sold you twice for more money i sold him to you. i am sorry i offended you
Brooklyn Prescott
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Prescott »

Hey MaxDog,
can you lower the price of jester
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

thebrooknation wrote:i do put horses up for private but it offends me that your re-selling the horse i sold you twice for more money i sold him to you. i am sorry i offended you
You didn't offend me at all, just make sure you're being polite. I also have not bought the horse you're talking about.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

thebrooknation wrote:Dear MaxDog,

Sorry but he is a really good horse but i'm broke and need the money i'm really sorry but i cant afford to even feed my horses anymore would you take Jester for 3,000
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

Dear brooknation im sorry i will keep jester and train him well then i will give him back to you if you want
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

hi i would love to help you with the horses for sale at $1 and give them a new home
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

MaxDog wrote:Dear brooknation im sorry i will keep jester and train him well then i will give him back to you if you want
Hi MaxDog! I know this isn't my concern or anything, but this is me going through the forums because I am bored :lol: . I see that you said that you don't have much money right now, and I see that you joined 4 days ago. I would really really like it if you let me help you out. If you can, could you link a horse, put it for sale, and I will offer good money on it! I hope that you stay on Horse World because once you get to know everyone they are awesome!! :D
MaxDog
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

sure i would love that !!!!!!!!!! thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm