Re: To MaxDog

Post by MaxDog »

thanx
MaxDog
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

just out of interest would you know where i could find a good horse?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

MaxDog wrote:sure i would love that !!!!!!!!!! thank you

I see tb at you are a new player and are low on money if you put a horse up for offers I will give you 40,000 for it to help you out. Also if you need any help ,etc me know and I will do my best to help. I also have some horses that are uncommon in the game so if you would like I can sell you a mare to help get you started. And ic you see any of my stallions that you u like you can use them for free until you understand the game better.

Hope I can help and that you keep paying. Even though the game is a little hard at first it gets easier the more you p.ay. :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
MaxDog wrote:sure i would love that !!!!!!!!!! thank you

I see tb at you are a new player and are low on money if you put a horse up for offers I will give you 40,000 for it to help you out. Also if you need any help ,etc me know and I will do my best to help. I also have some horses that are uncommon in the game so if you would like I can sell you a mare to help get you started. And ic you see any of my stallions that you u like you can use them for free until you understand the game better.

Hope I can help and that you keep paying. Even though the game is a little hard at first it gets easier the more you p.ay. :D
Also if you click the " in the top right corner of the post it quotes the player so they get a notification
MaxDog
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

i love your horse Lost Gold she is BEAUTIFUL
MaxDog
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MaxDog »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:

Also if you click the " in the top right corner of the post it quotes the player so they get a notification

thanx i would love that and by the way i love your horse Lost Gold she is BEAUTIFUL
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 11:25 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:25 am