Community Forum

Taking a 'break' from HWO due to bullying and stress ~Please Read~

Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Taking a 'break' from HWO due to bullying and stress ~Please Read~

Post by Opal_and »

Hello, I have decided to take a short 'break' from HWO. The reason for this is due to an overload of stress, health problems, and personal issues. I will still play, just not nearly as much. Instead of my 2-6 hours a day online, I will be 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on how I feel that day. This break could be anywhere from a few days to until next year. I will still continue my breeding projects, but will not progress as fast. The 30 or so minutes I'm on each day will be to check pings, Pms, do a bit of breeding or training, and check up on everyone in the chat. If I do not respond to your ping or Pm within 5 days feel free to re-ping / Pm me. I am also taking a break from this game due to pressure/hatred by other players towards me which I hope the community does not continue to other players as this is one of my main reasons for stress on here. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for abandoning everyone, - "Lucy" Not my real name
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a 'break' from HWO due to bullying and stress ~Please Read~

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Opal_and_Voidy wrote:Hello, I have decided to take a short 'break' from HWO. The reason for this is due to an overload of stress, health problems, and personal issues. I will still play, just not nearly as much. Instead of my 2-6 hours a day online, I will be 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on how I feel that day. This break could be anywhere from a few days to until next year. I will still continue my breeding projects, but will not progress as fast. The 30 or so minutes I'm on each day will be to check pings, Pms, do a bit of breeding or training, and check up on everyone in the chat. If I do not respond to your ping or Pm within 5 days feel free to re-ping / Pm me. I am also taking a break from this game due to pressure/hatred by other players towards me which I hope the community does not continue to other players as this is one of my main reasons for stress on here. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for abandoning everyone, - "Lucy" Not my real name
I'm so sorry to hear that you feel you've been attacked/hurt, and if you need support I'm here :D
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

shadowheart2006 wrote:Thank you :]
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Opal_and_Voidy wrote:Hello, I have decided to take a short 'break' from HWO. The reason for this is due to an overload of stress, health problems, and personal issues. I will still play, just not nearly as much. Instead of my 2-6 hours a day online, I will be 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on how I feel that day. This break could be anywhere from a few days to until next year. I will still continue my breeding projects, but will not progress as fast. The 30 or so minutes I'm on each day will be to check pings, Pms, do a bit of breeding or training, and check up on everyone in the chat. If I do not respond to your ping or Pm within 5 days feel free to re-ping / Pm me. I am also taking a break from this game due to pressure/hatred by other players towards me which I hope the community does not continue to other players as this is one of my main reasons for stress on here. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for abandoning everyone, - "Lucy" Not my real name
I am soo sorry! take as much time as you need, and when you come back, we will all be waiting for you eagerly. If you ever need any support, I'm here :D
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

ArabianFantic wrote:
I am soo sorry! take as much time as you need, and when you come back, we will all be waiting for you eagerly. If you ever need any support, I'm here :D
Thank you :]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Please forward such things to admin so they can take care of it.
One of the things we need to keep a hard hold of, is such things that lead to bullying.

Especially if such things are happening in chat, report them to admin. Admin keeps logs of everything that happens in chat (including private messages in chat) and will move to sanction or otherwise warn those that are included. If it's one specific player or a couple of the same players, they can have quite difficult repercussions.

Take the time that you need. The game is supposed to be quiet, calm and peaceful (other than the obvious enjoyment).
If you can manage it, report your issues to admin. If you can't manage it and can talk to somebody either online or offline, do that. There's also the Help Me option if you feel better that way.

I apologize for not being able to stop it, see it, hear it... etc. Sometimes even the local, resident, nosy forum stalker is blind to such things, but that's just an excuse. The entirety of the HWO community is at fault for allowing these things to continue unabated.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

I hope everything works out and I'm sorry people have n I t been th e nicest I know low how it feels. Hope to see you on soon
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:55 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:55 am