Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainer!

Post by Leopard HorseTrain »

Veterinarian wrote:
Leopard HorseTrain wrote:
Ugh I know the feeling! I offered she should be done shortly, or latter today. ;)
Oh, you'll be able to finish him within a day?
Yes I can finish within an hour and 30 min if my grinder will let me. I had to go free some people from the snow that we got yesterday. So I did it finish, but she will be done today.
A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it.

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainers!

Post by Veterinarian »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Great! As you can see most of my current trainers (apart from Leopard HorseTrain) are actually finishing the training requests they have left from their public services :lol: So no worries! I'll wait :mrgreen:

Please remember that the price per horse is based on the IRL time it takes (obviously if you take longer than 2 days due to personal reasons I won't lower the price :lol: ) so if you sometimes are able to do that 15-30 minute training I will alternate the price accordingly. To be honest, I don't encourage my trainers to actually train a horse like this because from personal experience, I know that for at least 15 minutes straight, you are worrying and stressing over the 15 to 30 minute time limit (at least that's what happens when I decide to do my 15 minute training). Plus
you are almost out of turns after you are done.

But it is always up to the trainer to decide wether or not they want or, generally feel like, training the horse faster. :mrgreen:
:D For me, I do better under stress, maybe I'm just one of those people :lol: But I enjoy speed training, since I love to be competitve and if I speed train, and get under my current record, I'll be so happy :lol: Plus, being low on turns gives me time to organize my farm, which is a total mess right now :lol: :lol: I will probably limit myself to one speed training a day, sometimes 2 if I have enough time. I can't wait to train for you :mrgreen: (For some reason I enjoy training a lot :lol: :D :mrgreen: ) Anything else I should know/work on before I get to your horses? I want to make sure that I do everything to or above your standards :D
Well, I should warn you that you are about to witness my weirdly shaped and short racehorses :lol: That's the only warning I have :mrgreen:

Edit: also if the temperament raises to High Strung a few turns before you've finished training him it's alright!
Last edited by Veterinarian on Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote: Oh, you'll be able to finish him within a day?
Yes I can finish within an hour and 30 min if my grinder will let me. I had to go free some people from the snow that we got yesterday. So I did it finish, but she will be done today.
Alright :lol:
Ping me when he is ready :mrgreen:
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
Alright :lol:
Will do! :D

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Veterinarian wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
:D For me, I do better under stress, maybe I'm just one of those people :lol: But I enjoy speed training, since I love to be competitve and if I speed train, and get under my current record, I'll be so happy :lol: Plus, being low on turns gives me time to organize my farm, which is a total mess right now :lol: :lol: I will probably limit myself to one speed training a day, sometimes 2 if I have enough time. I can't wait to train for you :mrgreen: (For some reason I enjoy training a lot :lol: :D :mrgreen: ) Anything else I should know/work on before I get to your horses? I want to make sure that I do everything to or above your standards :D
Well, I should warn you that you are about to witness my weirdly shaped and short racehorses :lol: That's the only warning I have :mrgreen:

Edit: also if the temperament raises to High Strung a few turns before you've finished training him it's alright!
Haha okay :lol: I am getting as many horses as I can done :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote: Alright :lol:
Your colt is done ;) and up for offers.

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Great :mrgreen:

Ping me again when you are ready to take the next one!
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
Great :mrgreen:

Will do! I have like 3 of my own to train then I can take another one of yours, should be about 2-3 days give or take.

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote: Great :mrgreen:

Will do! I have like 3 of my own to train then I can take another one of yours, should be about 2-3 days give or take.
Alright, take you time! :D
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Veterinarian wrote:...
The clients who has requested a lot of horses for training in my public training service seems to be taking a bit of a break, so I can start taking horses for you. I'm planning on getting a lot of speed training done in the next few hours, so let me know when you're on and can start transferring horses :)
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 11:01 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:01 am