Community Forum

Ping - el948wh

Sawd10 Alt
Visit My Farm

Ping - el948wh

Post by Sawd10 Alt »

el948wh wrote:
Hello.

I accidentally sold to you this filly, which was supposed to be sold to another player for training. Is there any way I could grab her back from you? I will pay back the $100 you gave to me and more, if you really think it fit. Though I personally do not really agree with doing that, I will make an exception if it means getting this foal back. If not, that is fine, I will return the $100 only.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the misunderstanding. It was time I be on my way (log off Horse World Online), and was quickly transferring the horse to the trainer, but accidentally clicked your offer. I usually do not do this, but... it happens, I suppose, so now I am here.
el948wh
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - el948wh

Post by el948wh »

yes you can have her bake no prob
el948wh
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh »

yes you can have her bake no prob :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 Alt wrote:
Hello.

I accidentally sold to you this filly, which was supposed to be sold to another player for training. Is there any way I could grab her back from you? I will pay back the $100 you gave to me and more, if you really think it fit. Though I personally do not really agree with doing that, I will make an exception if it means getting this foal back. If not, that is fine, I will return the $100 only.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the misunderstanding. It was time I be on my way (log off Horse World Online), and was quickly transferring the horse to the trainer, but accidentally clicked your offer. I usually do not do this, but... it happens, I suppose, so now I am here.
Sawd10 wrote:...
The horse is up for offers (at least when I looked, at the time of posting).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

el948wh wrote:yes you can have her bake no prob :D
Thank you for your cooperation. I have offered $15,000 as a thank you.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm