FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Stories

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Horpse wrote:
Welcome to
Horpse's Horror Stories
Hey I think I pinged you wrong here so if you look up you can see what I had to say plz :D
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Stories #3

Post by Horpse »

#3 Sighting
I don't have any recollection or memory of this ever occurring to me, but my parents eventually told me about it when I was older enough to perhaps explain what had happen. I was as little as 6 years old, wide-eyed and the typical energetic 1st grader. I loved to go outside in my yard and, pfft. I don't know, eat dirt? We lived in a small town somewhere in Kentucky in the mountains. It wasn't exactly high, more of a hill that was beside to a mountain.
6 year old me was playing on the plateau in the backyard. It had a really nice view to the secluded forest that ranged far into the land. I was playing with my 'My little pony' toys, pretending to take care of them. That's when I decided to look at the horizon line. I realized at how late it was getting, the sky was a heavy pink and the sun stood a bright yellow. I packed my things into a bag I had brought with me so I didn't have to do trips back and forth between the house. After I finished, I scooted a chair up to the plateau and watched the sun go down. My mom was on the back porch watching me while she read magazines.
Then and there is when I saw a black and massive figure moving through the forest. I got up quickly, 'You seemed to act strangely, so I came to check on you.' My mom said.
'What'cha looking at baby?'
'Mommy, do you think that looks a bit weird?' I replied, my eyes focused on the gigantic sable.
'Hmm? What does?'
'That black thingy moving in the forest!' I tugged her shirt and pointed. She squinted hard, but then gave me a concerned look.
'Well I don't see anything.'
'No! Mommy! Look! It's RIGHT there!' I frowned. 'You didn't seem like you were lying to us.' My dad said. 'But we never saw anything. There were also no residents nearby that had dozers or vehicles that could do things like that.' My mom was getting super crept out by me so she hurried me back into the house and we ate supper. My dad came back from work and my mom told him everything. He shook it off, until I kept seeing it.
Every other day the 'thing' would come and almost seem like it was 'visiting'. 'It was always the same time, sunset, that you'd pull up a chair and sit at the plateau waiting for the "animal" you saw to come and pay you a visit. And though I wasn't frightened of it, it was just concerning because I had no idea what you were looking at. You used to draw it a lot. It looked like a bear without the ears and muzzle. It had no eyes and it always took up half of the page. The sky was always drawn in red pastels.' My mom said. I apparently had an obsession- or curiosity with this thing. 'You never seemed to be afraid of it. You loved seeing it and it appealed to you.' My dad said.
It could've totally been a cryptid, but I don't remember a thing of it. I don't blame myself though, I do have dory memory and I wished I kept those memories just because it seemed interesting. My parents told me it stopped visiting one day, and I got very sad. But after a few weeks, I eventually forgot about it and had ridden all of the drawings of it. Almost like it didn't even exist. Erased from, both my memory, and from reality.

Sighting, by Horpse.
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

This is so good! I love your stories!! When I was young and at my friends house we swore we saw a white figure in the woods. I'm like 90% sure it was a construction worker for the house next door. Still...I was terrified of the woods after that!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

I hope I'm not intruding, but I have my own horror story to add..

I once lived in a small home when I was 6. It was nice and cozy, but very small for our growing family. I was in a room with all four of my siblings one night when the power went out. I swear I heard the door open and a hand reached out to me. I asked, 'Papa?' Then grasped the hand.

I don't remember anything after that. My mom says she found me curled up in a ball on the floor (I slept in the top bunk) and I wasn't breathing for about 10 seconds until my mom jerked me awake.

Still gives me the creeps.

My two brother who are 2 years older than me said they also heard the door open and Jaxon (The older twin) said he saw a dark figure pick me up.

-Gabbs
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horpse »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:I hope I'm not intruding, but I have my own horror story to add..

I once lived in a small home when I was 6. It was nice and cozy, but very small for our growing family. I was in a room with all four of my siblings one night when the power went out. I swear I heard the door open and a hand reached out to me. I asked, 'Papa?' Then grasped the hand.

I don't remember anything after that. My mom says she found me curled up in a ball on the floor (I slept in the top bunk) and I wasn't breathing for about 10 seconds until my mom jerked me awake.

My two brother who are 2 years older than me said they also heard the door open and Jaxon (The older twin) said he saw a dark figure pick me up.

-Gabbs
OH HECKETY HECK NAW.
That's some scary stuff man :(
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

I'm just now reading things, But great stories! Hope u don't mind if I add one:

I was in my bedroom and I was on an electronic, I decided to look at my door for some odd reason. I look at my door closer and realized, my door is moving! So I turn the lights on and race out of my room, and I go into my bathroom diagonally across from my room. Then I hear a small 'click' sound. When I finally calmed myself down, I went into my room. Just to see that 'small click' was actually my lights turning off! Mind you, I was in my bathroom when the lights turned off and i'm the only one who goes upstairs

It was pretty creepy
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Horpse wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:I hope I'm not intruding, but I have my own horror story to add..

-Gabbs
OH HECKETY HECK NAW.
That's some scary stuff man :(
Ik

I sure hope the house was torn down after we moved :?

-Gabbs
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Stories #4

Post by Horpse »

#4 Christmas Search Party
It was the winter of 2015 and we were getting ready for a week of Christmas celebration, I remembered treading through snow holding a tray of egg rolls. I was only wearing a wooly penguin sweater and some cozy patterned-sweats. My grandparents and cousins lived down the road so we decided just to walk there. By the time we arrived, we were literal walking snowmen.
I settled down in my gramps old rocking chair. It ached and creaked whenever I would tilt forward or backwards, it was the only seat available. It was kinda an awkward family reunion as I had a lot more boy cousins then girl cousins, there is a gap between our ages so we didn't really talk much. I ended up sticking close to my sisters.
"Hey Hailia!" A voice behind me. I looked over to see my cousin Kenji tugging at my sweater.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"We're going outside now to the playground, wanna come?!" His eyes glimmered. I was a bit hesitant, a 12 year old girl on a playground with a bunch of 6-8 year old boys. I decided to go anyways because mom said I was invited to supervise. I remembered grumbling in the moment. I slid outside, the glass-paned mudroom in the back doorway was awfully slippery, I ended up holding onto a metal bar to support my weight and keep me from falling. The cold breeze from the outside struck me. I shivered intensely in my unfit outfit. Why didn't I bring a jacket? I'm not sure, though I knew later I would regret it.
Estimating by the look outside, I assumed it was only 5 in the afternoon. The sun was setting, hazing it's fiery orange and icey blue colors into the sky. By 6 it's usually dark out. We got there super late, I knew by the time my family arrived my cousins have already built huge heaps of snow to toboggan on and bulky igloos to hide in. I looked into the igloos to find my cousins. No one. I looked in the second one, no one found either.
"Where did they go?" I murmured. I stood up and squinted around me. I then called,
"Hey! Kenji?! Remy?! Vincent!.." And countless of other cousin names. Not one of them responded. Then, a dot on the horizon. It looked like something out of a movie, a person waving from on top of the hill.
"Hailia!! Up here!!" A voice called. It was Kenji. I trucked my way up the hill, until I finally reached my cousins.
"Why are you gu-ys all up here?" I choked, the cold air seeped into my lungs.
"Because we're about to play 'Search party'!" Finn exclaimed. "Search Party" is essentially like hide-and-seek but once you are found you have to help and tag along with the 'host(s)', which is the beginning seeker.
"Okay I guess, but don't go too far. Otherwise the dogs are gonna get'cha!" I snooped. My cousins giggled with excitement, then ro-sham-boed it to see who was the seeker. Vincent ended up being chosen and my cousins soon scrambled around the woods and the hill to hide. I stood with Vincent and counted as well.
"9.. 10! Ready or not, here we come!" I told him to look in the valley and I'll search the woods. We then splited up to go find the others.
I've been outside for so long, I was basically numb to the cold. Which is a bad sign but I didn't really care, the faster I find those kids, the faster I'll be sipping my hot cup'o chocolate and opening my gifts. Tough to say aloud but was the truth. I ended up finding 2 kiddos, Happy under tree roots and Jasper buried in snow. So with my little search party, we 'cleared' parts of the woods out. After 15 minutes we met back up on the hill to count and see who was left.
"Jasper, Happy, Finn, Remy, Kenji.. " Vincent counted.
"Hey- wait! Where's my brother?" Happy exclaimed. We all looked around. Evans was the only one missing.
"Probably hiding in the woods somewhere.." Jasper noted.
"Alright, we split up and come back after 5 minutes. Got it?" I commanded.
"Yeah." Everyone sorely said. I scanned the edges of the woods. It was getting dark out and there was such little light left. If we didn't find him, the darkness would soon shove Evans outta hiding. I was positive. 5 minutes passed and soon I saw little dots climbing up to the hill. Everyone panted then looked up at each other.
"Don't tell me no one found him yet?!" Kenji said. At this point I was getting very worried about Evans' safety and decided to go back to the house to tell the adults what had happened.
With 8 of us leaving to play, only 7 of us came back home; dreading to tell the news to my cousin's parents. At last we finally spoke. They and a crew of my uncles ended up driving their snowmobiles out into the silent winter. It was 8pm by then and it was pitch black outside. I was scolded of course as I was the eldest of the group and was suppose to be supervising them. I took full responsibility and offered to help in the search but they refused it because it was late and I could fall off the snowmobile.
A whole hour had passed before they decided to call the police, which I don't know why they didn't call in the first place. We live almost 2-3 hours away from the nearest "big" city, and we had snow up here so it would've slowed the police way down. But I guess they wanted to try all of the spots Evans likes to hide in first before sending a whole crew of helicopters and search parties. Seems reasonable.
Anyways, it only took the cops an hour to arrive and ask us questions. During the timeframe we had searched the house of my grandparents. Evans was nowhere to be seen.
"Are you absolutely sure that he is not anywhere in the house?" An officer asked. The adults, who were rounded up and brought back to the house, shook their heads. No one had seen where he went. And it was plausible that he might've sunk into a snow revine, which was the worst that could happen due to his small size, and my grandparents had a lot around their property. Everyone was scared of what happened to him and we were on edge the whole time.
I didn't hear a scream, but my little cousins did and they followed it up to the attic; which was refurnished and was housed as another room. Just then and there, little Evans was crying behind the folded chairs that was blockaded by a sheet of green wrapping paper. We all were jawdropped when we had found him and quickly assured the adults that we did. Everyone was relieved and could go home after the commotion his disappearence had caused. When we had asked him what happened, he said that Finn didn't want him playing with them because it was a "big kids' game" and he went to go and seek somewhere to cry.

Christmas Search Party, By Horpse.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Hangout

Post by horsegirl008 »

I love this idea!! I have WAY too many scary stories to tell (because I believe our house is haunted :?) but I'll bring back just a few.

#1: Scratching
One afternoon a couple of years ago, my family was at my grandma's house. She lives in the middle of the country, and her house is very old-fashioned (yet inviting!) and more of the creaky type. My younger sister and brother and I were messing around upstairs, just kind of poking around.
Actually, let me describe what the upstairs looks like: you go up this set of steep, slick stairs, and right at the top of the stairs to your right is a small hallway closet. There's a bedroom right next to the closet, and opposite the bedroom is an open bedroom. So it doesn't have a door or anything, you just walk right into it.
Okay, back to the story. We were just kind of wandering around up there, trying to find something to do. Suddenly we heard this scratching coming from inside the closet, and it sounded like a cat scratching on the door. (By the way, my grandma used to have 52 feral-ish cats at once :shock: Now she only has 2 :lol:) So we just assumed there was a cat stuck in there. Nevertheless, we didn't really want to be the ones opening the door. We went and got my grandma to come see what she thought it was. Of course, the scratching stopped when we brought her up there, and when she opened the door, the only thing close to the door was a plastic bag. She went back downstairs, and my siblings and I agreed that there's no way that a plastic bag could be scratching like that.
It was the strangest thing, and, for some reason, we bring that back everytime we go upstairs at my grandma's house.

#2. The Civil War Captain
This is going to be a story inside of a story :lol:
One night, my siblings and I were sitting around a campfire with my dad when we were camping, and he was reading true spooky stories off a website or something. (Of course, there was a scary part to the story he was reading, but to keep it brief, I'm going to exclude that part.) It was describing a house in the same state that we live in, and it was saying how there was a staircase in the front of the house right inside the front door. Right next to the staircase was a living room, to the left. And when you went upstairs, there was a bedroom right off to your left, a bedroom on the other side of the stairs down the short hallway, and a bedroom kind of halfway between the other two. Then the story said that there was a civil war captain that lived at the house.
All of that described our house.
The living room, the placements of the bedrooms.
Even the civil war captain.

#3. Aliens?
One night a few years ago, my brother and sister and I were each in our bedrooms, and we all noticed a bright light outside. We each went to our windows to see what it was, and there was this small (but super bright) beam of light moving around in the yard. It looked like someone was moving a flashlight around, but a flashlight couldn't possibly be that bright. And it was going in these super fast, crazy circles, figure 8s, zig zags, etc. Plus it was about 3 or 4 feet off the ground.
We came running out of our rooms at the same time and were like "Did you see that?!" We ran downstairs to tell our parents, but they didn't believe us. My dad was like "It was probably just a car headlight" but it was in the middle of the yard. It was so weird! And the next day, there was this giant oval-shaped (UFO, possibly?) patch of dry grass in our yard, which actually is still there. That made me belive that aliens do exist :?

#4. Music
One afternoon a few years back my sister and I were sitting in my room quietly playing with something (probably Barbies, I'm not sure), and we heard music start playing from her room, and it was the tune of her doll's couch thing. Let me explain :lol:
She has this little plastic doll's couch with a lamp next to it, and a tiny radio that you can push. When you push it, it plays one of 3 tunes and the little lamp turns on.
Anyways, we heard one of the tunes start playing, and we were like "That's weird, how did that turn on?" So we get up and walk down the hallway to her room, and the music stops playing. There's no one in there, and when we go downstairs, my brother is in our living room on his iPad, my mom is in the kitchen cooking, and my dad was outside, probably fixing a mower or something, idk. We were totally freaked out, because you clearly have to push the radio button thing down to get the music to start playing. And both of us were sitting on my floor playing! It was sooooo freaky!!!
Last edited by horsegirl008 on Sat May 20, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Hangout

Post by Horpse »

horsegirl008 wrote:horsegirl008's thread
1- Gosh I'm so terrified of just being alone in a dark room where you can hear nothing but the silence, and if a noise were to just start playing all of a sudden I'd probably actually lose my mind :shock:

2- Yikesss. I can't imagine how scary that must've been in the moment. Even when your with your people and having fun, the realization must've been spooky!

3- Man I have a similar story to that too! I was actually changing in my room late at night and I had the blinds open. My mom was just in the next room organizing the closet and my sister was also in the same room as me. I was by the window putting on a shirt until I suddenly saw a glare zoom past. I thought it was just lights from my bedroom reflecting off the window pane, but it happened so suddenly again I actually got scared and ran to the room my mom was in :? I have no idea what had caused it. Me and my sister speculated a helicopter flying over, but the zooming lights had made no noise. And when airplanes fly overhead, we could clearly hear them. We also said someone's car lights, but our window had faced our backyard with the garage in the way of the alleyway so it couldn't have been that. A creepier and probably more unsettling theory of ours was a person flashing their lights at our window.. Though it'd be quite unessacary if we were already in a well lit room- you could clearly see us. So that was immediatly thrown out the window :lol: Another thing that debunked this was that we had a movement light-detector outside our backyard, in which our window was facing. If someone was there, it would've went off. Which it didn't.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 pm