Horpse's Horror Hangout

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Hangout

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horpse wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:horsegirl008's thread
1- Gosh I'm so terrified of just being alone in a dark room where you can hear nothing but the silence, and if a noise were to just start playing all of a sudden I'd probably actually lose my mind :shock:

2- Yikesss. I can't imagine how scary that must've been in the moment. Even when your with your people and having fun, the realization must've been spooky!

3- Man I have a similar story to that too! I was actually changing in my room late at night and I had the blinds open. My mom was just in the next room organizing the closet and my sister was also in the same room as me. I was by the window putting on a shirt until I suddenly saw a glare zoom past. I thought it was just lights from my bedroom reflecting off the window pane, but it happened so suddenly again I actually got scared and ran to the room my mom was in :? I have no idea what had caused it. Me and my sister speculated a helicopter flying over, but the zooming lights had made no noise. And when airplanes fly overhead, we could clearly hear them. We also said someone's car lights, but our window had faced our backyard with the garage in the way of the alleyway so it couldn't have been that. A creepier and probably more unsettling theory of ours was a person flashing their lights at our window.. Though it'd be quite unessacary if we were already in a well lit room- you could clearly see us. So that was immediatly thrown out the window :lol: Another thing that debunked this was that we had a movement light-detector outside our backyard, in which our window was facing. If someone was there, it would've went off. Which it didn't.
Oh my goodness your first thing reminded me of another story! I'll edit it into my thread!
And wow! That sounds just like my story :lol:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Stories #2

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horpse wrote:#2 The Printer
F-R-E-A-K-Y!!! I would never have even looked at that printer again :lol: :?
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Do they have to be true?
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horpse »

Horses are better wrote:Do they have to be true?
Oh please no they don't have to :lol:
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horpse wrote:
Horses are better wrote:Do they have to be true?
Oh please no they don't have to :lol:
Ok thanks!
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ive been keeping this one for a while!

“The house I grew up in was about 100 years old by the time my parents bought it. I lived there until I was 16. For as long as I can remember, I saw what I described as ‘a girl that was pink and see through.’ I always called her Pam. It’s been 10 years since I lived in that house and I still remember her vividly. My dad got a bit weirded out when I would talk about Pam and finally when I was 13, my mom put me in therapy because Pam was still something I brought up regularly. In order to stop my parents from thinking I was crazy, I just stopped talking about Pam completely and went on with life. That was until my parents decided to put the house up for sale when I was 16.

Just two weeks before moving into our new house, I was sleeping, but was woken up by Pam standing in my doorway and pointing into the bathroom that was directly across the hall. All Pam said was ‘look, my mom.’ And when I looked to see who she was pointing at, I saw a woman hanging by a cord from the light fixture in the bathroom.

I remember the woman looked as though she had been hanging there for a while, when all of a sudden the woman’s boot fell off and I abruptly woke up. I ran into my parents room to tell them what happened, and my mom looked at me disappointed because I was taking about Pam again after having kept quiet about her for years. I concluded that it was just a bad dream and went back to bed with no other incidences.

Until a few days later. I was once again asleep, and dreaming that I was woken up by crying coming from the bathroom across the hall. I got out of bed and walked over to see what was going on.

At that point, I saw the same woman that was hanging from the bathroom light fixture, sobbing and holding a very real little girl under the water in the bathtub. It was then that I realized that the little girl was the little pink see through girl I had seen my entire life. It was Pam. And she was not moving.

I immediately woke up and I was crying uncontrollably. I was 16 years old, and I ran into my parents room like a 5 year old, and jumped into bed with my mom (my dad was working at the time). I told my mom what had happened and my mom could see how upset I was and was trying to calm me down. At that same moment, the pink and transparent version of Pam walked through the door.

I looked at my mom and just whispered, ‘oh my god mom. She’s in here’ and I pulled the covers up to my neck and just looked at my mom terrified. My mom was speechless. At that point, Pam slowly walked up the side of the bed and began shoving me into my mom. I had never been touched by Pam before. I was screaming and crying and kept yelling ‘STOP TOUCHING ME!’

And all that my mom could reply was ‘I’m not touching you!’ As she was being pushed out of the other side of the bed. After what seemed like forever, Pam stopped and slowly walked out of the room. I cried myself to sleep, and my mom stayed awake to see what else would happen.

I never spent another night in that house. But, two weeks after we moved out completely, the house caught fire. The entire back side as well as the entire garage burnt. The official cause was ‘spontaneous combustion.’ The house that my family lived in for 25 years has since been bought and sold 8 times within 10 years. No one wants to stay in that house, and I really think that Pam is the reason why.”
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Stories #1

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horpse wrote:#1 Paranoia

Paranoia, By Horpse.
Wow! I just saw this story. Was this really all true? It really feels weird to faint. I fainted for the first time in March (I'm not going to state the reason). My mom thought it's because I wasn't breathing although I thought I was.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horses are better wrote:Ive been keeping this one for a while!

“The house I grew up in was about 100 years old by the time my parents bought it. I lived there until I was 16. For as long as I can remember, I saw what I described as ‘a girl that was pink and see through.’ I always called her Pam. It’s been 10 years since I lived in that house and I still remember her vividly. My dad got a bit weirded out when I would talk about Pam and finally when I was 13, my mom put me in therapy because Pam was still something I brought up regularly. In order to stop my parents from thinking I was crazy, I just stopped talking about Pam completely and went on with life. That was until my parents decided to put the house up for sale when I was 16.

Just two weeks before moving into our new house, I was sleeping, but was woken up by Pam standing in my doorway and pointing into the bathroom that was directly across the hall. All Pam said was ‘look, my mom.’ And when I looked to see who she was pointing at, I saw a woman hanging by a cord from the light fixture in the bathroom.

I remember the woman looked as though she had been hanging there for a while, when all of a sudden the woman’s boot fell off and I abruptly woke up. I ran into my parents room to tell them what happened, and my mom looked at me disappointed because I was taking about Pam again after having kept quiet about her for years. I concluded that it was just a bad dream and went back to bed with no other incidences.

Until a few days later. I was once again asleep, and dreaming that I was woken up by crying coming from the bathroom across the hall. I got out of bed and walked over to see what was going on.

At that point, I saw the same woman that was hanging from the bathroom light fixture, sobbing and holding a very real little girl under the water in the bathtub. It was then that I realized that the little girl was the little pink see through girl I had seen my entire life. It was Pam. And she was not moving.

I immediately woke up and I was crying uncontrollably. I was 16 years old, and I ran into my parents room like a 5 year old, and jumped into bed with my mom (my dad was working at the time). I told my mom what had happened and my mom could see how upset I was and was trying to calm me down. At that same moment, the pink and transparent version of Pam walked through the door.

I looked at my mom and just whispered, ‘oh my god mom. She’s in here’ and I pulled the covers up to my neck and just looked at my mom terrified. My mom was speechless. At that point, Pam slowly walked up the side of the bed and began shoving me into my mom. I had never been touched by Pam before. I was screaming and crying and kept yelling ‘STOP TOUCHING ME!’

And all that my mom could reply was ‘I’m not touching you!’ As she was being pushed out of the other side of the bed. After what seemed like forever, Pam stopped and slowly walked out of the room. I cried myself to sleep, and my mom stayed awake to see what else would happen.

I never spent another night in that house. But, two weeks after we moved out completely, the house caught fire. The entire back side as well as the entire garage burnt. The official cause was ‘spontaneous combustion.’ The house that my family lived in for 25 years has since been bought and sold 8 times within 10 years. No one wants to stay in that house, and I really think that Pam is the reason why.”
Wow! So what actually was Pam? That is really weird!
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horses are better wrote:Ive been keeping this one for a while!

Wow! So what actually was Pam? That is really weird!
“I’ll never tell….”_The movie writer lol
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horpse's Horror Stories #5

Post by Horpse »

#5 Bedside Neighbor
This is a ghost story I'll never forget.
It was told to me by my aunts, whom were visiting from Thailand. They were old but very joyful people and I was very glad to have met them. Whenever our relatives come over it is always a regular to share scary stories. Much like a campfire gathering, we'd usually sit around in the living room and take turns sharing our creepy experiences. But what my aunties had said that night is something I could never erase from memory. The names shared in this story are replaced with nicknames and are not actually their real names.

"Me and my family had just come back from a baby shower placed in the mountains and had gotten home within 1-2hrs after descending it. The weather was hot that summer and the cricket-bugs were chirping. We were exhausted, sweaty, and had gotten blisters from our worn out flip-flops. When we had gotten home all I wanted to do was sleep. And so I did. My room in the house was the downstairs chamber (equivalent to a basement). It had one room which lead to the constructional part of the house- where you would wash your clothes, find the boiler, and a window just in case of a fire. There was no other exit or entrance besides that locked window and the door that led downstairs.
I shared my room with only one other person, Sherry (auntie #2). So when I slept and another person had come into the room, I'd always assume it was Sherry. That night I knew that it was not Sherry.
I had woken up very late and was still very groggy. My entire body was sore so I couldn't move how I wanted to, so I just laid there in the dark and silence waiting for my brain to go back to sleep. The sheets were moved around, so I assumed Sherry had came down at once to lay down during the day. But it was nighttime, and the weight of the bed was light. Nobody was beside me. Sometimes Sherry had gone to sleep with my younger sister Kimmy because she had bad dreams. So I thought I'd be sleeping alone tonight.
I had my back towards the entrance of the stairs and so I couldn't see who or what was approaching me. But then I felt the weight of the bed get heavier all of a sudden. And I laid there frozen. I never heard the door creak open, and the window we had was always locked. The thing made no sounds when it laid onto the bed and so I knew then it was not a person. We remained still until I had heard whispering coming from it. Its voice was hoarse but it spoke very softly. I had gotten so frightened I jolted up from the sheets and started screaming Sherry's name and reached out into the darkness to push the thing aside so I could run to the stairs. I woke up the whole house that night and we had a shaman come and purify the house. Later on he had told us that the spirit was our neighbor's deceased daughter. She had gotten into a terrible accident in the city and so when she passed and made her way back to the countryside, her soul mistakened our house for her's."

Bedside Neighbor, By Horpse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 7:48 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:48 am