Community Forum

Community Reminder - Concerning Competitions

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Community Reminder - Concerning Competitions

Post by BlackOak2 »

This one will be decently short, this time, I know this for a fact. I'll only be tackling ONE topic in this reminder (we're doing considerably well elsewhere). So, here goes.

Entering Horses In Competitions

For the most part, we are allowed to enter as many horses as we want into competitions.
With two exceptions.

First, we are allowed to maintain only TWO accounts for competitions at any one time. So if you have horses entering into a single competition from three or more accounts, that can be trouble for you.

Second, there are seven competitions that force limit entries into them. These we are only allowed maximum two horses (one from one account, one from the other account). In fact, our admin has requested that we limit ourselves to entries further into these seven competitions:
[quote]If you are limited to one horse from one account then you are limited to one horse period, because then you would be using your multiple accounts to get around the entry limits.[/quote]

The seven, limited-entry competitions are as follows:
Endurance
Harness Racing
Racing
Saddleseat
Sprint Racing
Steeplechase
Western Pleasure

Now for the warning.
IF you choose to cheat, yes, this is considered cheating, you can face simple warnings from admin, locking the accounts involved in this cheating, banishment from the game, locking ALL accounts that are linked directly OR indirectly to you (suspected shared accounts, please don't share accounts), or other unnamed penalties, subject to admin determination.
Any of these can happen without pre-warning or notices.

If you have a limited-entry competition that isn't running because of lack of entries, post a request in the forums. Other players will fill it so that it'll run. Subject to entry fee.

Associated Topics:
Account Rules By Admin
Topic 1 & Topic 2
Competition Rules By Admin
See specifically Tom's post
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Community Reminder - Concerning Competitions