Community Forum

I never thought I'd make it this far! + Motivation

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

I never thought I'd make it this far! + Motivation

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Hello! This is more of a reminder for myself that I can do things, if I put my mind to it. This is also to hype up other players!

As a lot of you know, I have depression and sometimes...well a lot of the time, I can be a bit...much :lol: Those of you who have been my side since day 1, you know this :lol:

I want to start out by thanking a few players, because man, dealing with me when I am not...normal? Can be a very difficult task, but somehow you have all done it!
Emlyn wrote:ping
PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
Thundering Horses wrote:ping
lemoncypress wrote:ping
JaycenUwU wrote:ping
Thank you all for everything. You all have been there for me since day 1. You've seen me at my worst and helped me stand up and brush myself off. Thank you all so much! As I said above, I can be a lot to handle when I'm not (normal?).

Now, to prove to myself I have accomplished something, I'm going to link my fastest racers. Confidence. Motivation. This is just mainly for me.
1.https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3129075
2.https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3136787
3.https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2824519
4.https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3128328

I want to thank a few more players as they not only have (probably) seen me at my worst and helped someway, but have helped me come this far on HWO.
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
HorzeLover101 wrote:ping
Jewels65 wrote:ping
Dreamwood13 wrote:ping
Thank you all so much! I could never of made it this far on HWO without all of your help. You guys have helped me accomplish so much! Whether it was a monetary donation or private studs or horses, I want you all to know I appreciate it so much!

I have been through a lot lately, and with Covid and everything I am sure everyone has had some rough times. I want to turn this forum into something positive. Hype people up! It took me years to find my self worth.

So use this forum to acknowledge players! Tell them something they accomplished! Let them know that they can do anything they put their mind too! I will probably ping a few more players that I have seen accomplish quite a bit!

Thank you everyone for the support and helping me at my worst. I appreciate you all! <3
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: I never thought I'd make it this far! + Motivation

Post by _Americanaa_ »

h0rsey wrote:ping
You are an amazing player! Your Quarter Horses are just amazing! Your a super fast trainer and competitive breeder! I am so glad I have had the privilege to meet you and become friends!
Frost wrote:ping
Haha, where to start! Your an amazing breeder. I look up to you, and want to be as good as you breeding wise. Your thoroughbreds are stunning, and I am so glad that I own a few! You have been super supportive with helping me with my AC project! I am so glad I met you Calculator! (Ifykyk)
Softball_Training wrote:ping
Wow! You have came so far! You have already bred a horse that ran 1:59! You are a super good friend and always happy. Whenever you hop on chat, the whole room is so much happier! Thanks for being there for me Softball!
_TBLegacy_ wrote:ping
Dang Legacy! Your horses are super fast! You already have a RH!? Wow! You have came so close to running 1:56! I think your fastest was 1:57.7? Or maybe it was 1:59.70? Either way your horses are amazing! I am so glad I met you!

[quote="Uaithine""]ping[/quote]
Hopefully I spelled that right haha. But you are so amazing! Your training skills have came so far in the past few weeks! I love your sense of humor! Thanks for tolerating me!!
Last edited by _Americanaa_ on Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Jewels65
Visit My Farm

Post by Jewels65 »

It has been a heck of a year and turning into a heck of a second year, that's for sure.

It's been really nice for me to have someone I can talk to in this game and you've been great to work with!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3129075

This horse is adorable as well as fast. But he needs a cool name!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Jewels65 wrote:It has been a heck of a year and turning into a heck of a second year, that's for sure.

It's been really nice for me to have someone I can talk to in this game and you've been great to work with!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3129075

This horse is adorable as well as fast. But he needs a cool name!
Yep! I have a few names picked out, just gotta pick one! You have been amazing to work with as well! I'm really glad that I have helped you out. :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

You are a really kind player and I’m so happy that we’re friends :D
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

h0rsey wrote:Thanks :)

You are a really kind player and I’m so happy that we’re friends :D
Me too! Thank you so much for letting me use that mare. She gave me a beautiful 1:58 racer! <3
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Thank you!

I struggle with anxiety and depression on a daily basis so i can understand part of what your going through or experiencing. I'm happy a play a game that i love and have a good community of great players and friends. Many more years to come and I hope you stick around to be part of it!! :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

HorzeLover101 wrote:Thank you!

I struggle with anxiety and depression on a daily basis so i can understand part of what your going through or experiencing. I'm happy a play a game that i love and have a good community of great players and friends. Many more years to come and I hope you stick around to be part of it!! :D
Of course! :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! And I have to say, that the only reason I have started to breed decent horses is because of you! Tysm for everything you do as well!

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Softball_Training wrote:Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! And I have to say, that the only reason I have started to breed decent horses is because of you! Tysm for everything you do as well!
Yeah no problem!

I am not the only reason :lol: You were breeding good horses before I let you use Meyers :lol: Confidence lady! Your horses were amazing, and always will be!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:53 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:53 am