Community Forum

Training :)

ooboob
Visit My Farm

Training :)

Post by ooboob »

Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Re: Training :)

Post by 9272bunbun »

ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
Hi, can you train one of my horses?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
I'd love to have more horses trained by you, I still owe you 50k :roll: can you tell me when you can take one?
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

9272bunbun wrote:
Hi, can you train one of my horses?
I sure can! just link it and i’ll get started right away! :)
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I'd love to have more horses trained by you, I still owe you 50k :roll: can you tell me when you can take one?
Absolutely! i have one i’m taking and then i’ll take one for you. i’ve been looking to see if anyone needs a personal trainer, so if you need one id love to do it! :D
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Post by 9272bunbun »

ooboob wrote:
9272bunbun wrote: Hi, can you train one of my horses?
Here he is and thank you very much, I can pay 50,000
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3006948
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

9272bunbun wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Here he is and thank you very much, I can pay 50,000
Sounds good to me! please put him up for offers and i’ll try to have him done by tomorrow. :D
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Post by 9272bunbun »

ooboob wrote:
9272bunbun wrote: Here he is and thank you very much, I can pay 50,000
Sounds good to me! please put him up for offers and i’ll try to have him done by tomorrow. :D
thank you and he is up
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

ooboob wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Absolutely! i have one i’m taking and then i’ll take one for you. i’ve been looking to see if anyone needs a personal trainer, so if you need one id love to do it! :D
I'd love to have a personal trainer! Most of my foal I'm getting trained are going to be breed and I like to get the foals trained to sell the foals for higher price so I can actually make some money
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
I'd love to have a personal trainer! Most of my foal I'm getting trained are going to be breed and I like to get the foals trained to sell the foals for higher price so I can actually make some money
absolutely! i train so many horses for myself it gets old, i love seeing what others create too!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm