The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Random Recipe (cuz im bored)

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Random Recipe (cuz im bored)

Post by KingstonDressage »

I'm bored. I'm on and no one else is in existence atm. Anyways, I wanted to share a delicious recipe I created. And trust me, at least I think its good, it's good. And fairly easy. Okay, ENOUGH! :lol:

Peach Mug Oatmeal (It could be in a bowl too :? )

What you need-

2 cups of plain rolled oats
1-3 cups of milk (Depends on how cooked and 'wet' your like yur oats. I did about 1 1/2
3 Peach slices cut up into cubes (really small ones) (Optional)
Honey (Optional)
Cinnamon (Optional)
Brown Sugar (You can use white as well)

In a saucpan (Aka small pot) pour in your milk and oats. Set heat to medium. While that's warming, cut up 3 peach slices (or more if you want) into small cubes and add in. Then, stir everything and let your oats cook on medium for about 3-4 ish minutes (or to desired consistency). While waiting for oats to finish, stir in brown sugar. After oats finish cooking, pour or spoon into a mug. Place a peach slice/ peach dices ontop of the oatmeal and add cinnamon+ drizzle of honey.

Enjoy!
If you do try it, let me know how it was!

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am