The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Red Fox training services. (Temp closed for my fox clients)

Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: Red Fox training services. (Temp closed for my fox clients)

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: the info is in his notes
I see you want a speed training, i'll get to him very very soon.
ok thank you so much tell me when you can take another foal :D
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: I see you want a speed training, i'll get to him very very soon.
ok thank you so much tell me when you can take another foal :D
sure! it wont be right after tho, i do have other clients and as you can see in my farm's bio there is a list and it's pretty full hahaha, he will be done pretty soon :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: ok thank you so much tell me when you can take another foal :D
sure! it wont be right after tho, i do have other clients and as you can see in my farm's bio there is a list and it's pretty full hahaha, he will be done pretty soon :)
ok thank you so much so every month do i just pay you 200k so i can stay an elite client
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: sure! it wont be right after tho, i do have other clients and as you can see in my farm's bio there is a list and it's pretty full hahaha, he will be done pretty soon :)
ok thank you so much so every month do i just pay you 200k so i can stay an elite client
yup, there is really not that much to it, you just put up a horse for sale, i buy it for 1$ and you buy it back for 200k :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: ok thank you so much so every month do i just pay you 200k so i can stay an elite client
yup, there is really not that much to it, you just put up a horse for sale, i buy it for 1$ and you buy it back for 200k :)
ok so on December 27 will you ping me or do i ping you
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: yup, there is really not that much to it, you just put up a horse for sale, i buy it for 1$ and you buy it back for 200k :)
ok so on December 27 will you ping me or do i ping you
The best way to make sure is if you ping me, i speak with many many clients and some ar also elite and i have other things as well so there is a high chance i forget haha :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: ok so on December 27 will you ping me or do i ping you
The best way to make sure is if you ping me, i speak with many many clients and some ar also elite and i have other things as well so there is a high chance i forget haha :)
same here i forget everything because i have short term memory loss it sucks
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: The best way to make sure is if you ping me, i speak with many many clients and some ar also elite and i have other things as well so there is a high chance i forget haha :)
same here i forget everything because i have short term memory loss it sucks
that must suck for sure, i will ping you when your horsie is done :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: same here i forget everything because i have short term memory loss it sucks
that must suck for sure, i will ping you when your horsie is done :)
thanks im trying to champ one of my fillies right now but almost all the comps have just 1 entry :x
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: that must suck for sure, i will ping you when your horsie is done :)
thanks im trying to champ one of my fillies right now but almost all the comps have just 1 entry :x
That is acually great! it means you have more chance at a higher placing so more chance at more points, i would know because i have champed many of my own horses, i'm acually busy with one right now, he is in an other acount, i did begin him a bit later then i would have liked but oh well.
Last edited by kimberly_debie on Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am