ping.

mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ping.

Post by mohawk breeder »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
Yes I know that but its for you!:) you deserved the funs for helping freeze the horses!
Are you sure? You really don't have to do this!!
Actually let me change it to 200k! Give me a second :D !
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: Are you sure? You really don't have to do this!!
You really didn't have to do this... thank you so much!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
You really didn't have to do this... thank you so much!
Pls take it you deserve it!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: You really didn't have to do this... thank you so much!
Pls take it you deserve it!
Thank you <3 enjoy your horse!!!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

mohawk breeder wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3346725, can you put him up for offers plz thanks!! :D if your confused why I'm pinging In Island Hills giveaway he stated this HOW TO CLAIM YOUR HORSE: Either ping Alyssa Davis or quote the ping for her below. Its so nice of you guys to do a giveaway! I'm assuming you helped out with it! I was wondering If i can help out buy training some horses for the giveaway or buy some! :D
Alyssa Davis wrote:...
Hi! Thanks so much for the offer! Alyssa played a HUGE role in this as she supplied the horses, so she definitely was a big help to me (as always!)! I would love help training! I am currently waiting to do another giveaway (maybe a week or so, not too long), but if you would want to train, that would be awesome! I pay around 50k per horse training if that is okay?

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

islandhill wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3346725, can you put him up for offers plz thanks!! :D if your confused why I'm pinging In Island Hills giveaway he stated this HOW TO CLAIM YOUR HORSE: Either ping Alyssa Davis or quote the ping for her below. Its so nice of you guys to do a giveaway! I'm assuming you helped out with it! I was wondering If i can help out buy training some horses for the giveaway or buy some! :D
Hi! Thanks so much for the offer! Alyssa played a HUGE role in this as she supplied the horses, so she definitely was a big help to me (as always!)! I would love help training! I am currently waiting to do another giveaway (maybe a week or so, not too long), but if you would want to train, that would be awesome! I pay around 50k per horse training if that is okay?
Yeah that's fine I am currently training 2 horses and I have a 52 agility thoroughbred Once I train him all donate to the auction! :D
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

mohawk breeder wrote:
islandhill wrote: Hi! Thanks so much for the offer! Alyssa played a HUGE role in this as she supplied the horses, so she definitely was a big help to me (as always!)! I would love help training! I am currently waiting to do another giveaway (maybe a week or so, not too long), but if you would want to train, that would be awesome! I pay around 50k per horse training if that is okay?
Yeah that's fine I am currently training 2 horses and I have a 52 agility thoroughbred Once I train him all donate to the auction! :D
That is so kind of you, thank you!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

islandhill wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
I am almost done! And that horse you offered 20k on he is reserved sorry :(
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

islandhill wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1336802 I hope he is not too old I can donate him if he is not to old.
( this is not the one i am training i do not train that old i bought this guy)
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

islandhill wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
Know that I'm looking at it I might have picked up the wrong horse :oops: I did not mean to I think I was supossed to get this one :oops: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2398682 checkers and I thought I was supposed to pick up broken flush :oops: because there right by each other I'm not mad that I did not get checkers so You can just put him for the next auction rather I just wanted to say I am sorry for picking the wrong horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 am