~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

NEW PLAYER HELP!

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hello everyone!
If you are a new player who needs help this is the forum for you! If you are a older player, the only services we provide is money. Please do not abuse this forum, if you don’t actually need something, please do not ask for it! Other than that, feel free to ask for anything you need!
Services we provide for free:
Training: If you need a grinder, or would like a trained horse, ask for training :D
Mare popping: if you have too many mares and ran out of turns, ask us to pop the foal
Horse searching: if you would like a particular breed, size, or Confo, we will try to find you one
Money: if you need money, just link a re-homeable horse! (A re-homeable horse is a horse without children. Check under the pedagree tab to see if it’s re-homeable)
Thank you to our donors,
~besthorsebreeder~

If you would like to donate, fill out a form on this forum: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37526
People we have helped:
~|Horse Paradise|~

Are mission is not only to help new people in need, but anyone that needs help, providing horses, money, and jobs to those in need, to help not only individuals, but to help strengthen and support us as a community.
Last edited by ~besthorsebreeder~ on Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Player Help!

Quote this
(To quote, hit the two quotes on the top right and write under the section after it says [/quote.])

Username:
Are you a new player:
What service(s) would you like:

~BHB~
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Quote this
(To quote, hit the two quotes on the top right and write under the section after it says [/quote.])

Username:
Are you a new player:
I think I did it? I hope so I just joined and my friend said that forums are fun to check out and I should so I did and found this! What luck oh what is a grinder? My friend said they are good horses so could I have 1? That would be awesome
Ty
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Quote this

Username:
Are you a new player:
And maybe some money bc I didn't realize how much I spend during the tutorial. Oh, and sorry for the bad grammar back there! I haven't used a tablet keyboard very often!
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote:
Quote this

Username:
Are you a new player:
And maybe some money bc I didn't realize how much I spend during the tutorial. Oh, and sorry for the bad grammar back there! I haven't used a tablet keyboard very often!
Sure! How much money would you like?
Also a little more about grinders-
Grinders are fully trained horses used with local competitions above 7 (so you can get turns and money) (also if anyone can explain a little better feel free to say something :lol:) I’ll work on finding you a grinder! Have a great day! I hope you injoy horse world online :D

~BHB~
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote: And maybe some money bc I didn't realize how much I spend during the tutorial. Oh, and sorry for the bad grammar back there! I haven't used a tablet keyboard very often!
Grinders are fully trained horses used with local competitions above 7 (so you can get turns and money) (also if anyone can explain a little better feel free to say something :lol:) I’ll work on finding you a grinder! Have a great day! I hope you injoy horse world online :D
About 10k would be great, thanks! Also, thanks for the explanation of grinders! I don't need a grinder right away, but it would be cool when I have one! :D
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote: And maybe some money bc I didn't realize how much I spend during the tutorial. Oh, and sorry for the bad grammar back there! I haven't used a tablet keyboard very often!
About 10k would be great, thanks! Also, thanks for the explanation of grinders! I don't need a grinder right away, but it would be cool when I have one! :D
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Sure! How much money would you like?
Ok great! Put a re-homable horse up for sale! A re-homeable horse is a horse with no foals, and you can check if a horse has had foals under its progeny tab! Link the horse and I will offer :D

~BHB~
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote: About 10k would be great, thanks! Also, thanks for the explanation of grinders! I don't need a grinder right away, but it would be cool when I have one! :D
Ok great! Put a re-homable horse up for sale! A re-homeable horse is a horse with no foals, and you can check if a horse has had foals under its progeny tab! Link the horse and I will offer :D
Okay, I dont know how to link a horse or something, but his name is |°•~HP~•°| Bucking Buttons!
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Ok great! Put a re-homable horse up for sale! A re-homeable horse is a horse with no foals, and you can check if a horse has had foals under its progeny tab! Link the horse and I will offer :D
Okay, I dont know how to link a horse or something, but his name is |°•~HP~•°| Bucking Buttons!
Or you can find him in my pasture! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 6:33 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:33 am