Community Forum

CBA Mascot breeding!!

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

CBA Mascot breeding!!

Post by h0rsey »

This is the forum for the CBA mascot breeding that we will be organizing this complicated bloodline with. We encourage everyone to participate, even if you don't have a lot of time, you can still transfer one of your horses to a leader and we can breed it for you!

Not a member yet? Join the Comeptitive Breeders Association to participate and join exclusive contests, raffles, and register your horses!!

We are create our club mascot by breeding all of our horses together! So, how it would work is each player chooses a mare OR a stallion that they bred and currently owned that is registered in the CBA (if it’s not registered then you would have to register it). Your horse will be matched with another horse and they will breed, and eventually we will create our “mascot” who will be related to all of their horses, so everyone in the club can contribute!!

Members have already chosen their horses and the breeding has begun! We are going to keep track of our progress here.

Unfortunately, this has already started so we are no longer accepting any more participants, sorry!

FIRST GENERATION

Pair 1:

Sawd10's Stallion Midnight's Blue Moon x Hidalgo's Mare Bustin' Dust

Result: Stallion 1

Pair 2:

Ritsuka_demon's Stallion Kanzo Mogi x hdmcminn's Mare Grecian Symphony

Result: Mare 2

Pair 3:

Emlyn's Stallion Hollywood's Pride x Hidalgo's Mare My Beauty Past Compare

Result: Stallion 3

Pair 4:

Softball12345's Stallion Champagne Howler x h0rsey's Mare Ocean's Dance

Result: Stallion 4

Pair 5:

Shill Farm’s Stallion Aftershock’s Royal x h0rsey's Mare Scotch's Little Daisy

Result: Mare 5

Pair 6:

Lemon's Stallion Captain Star x Coda's Mare Jolly Evening

Result: Mare 6

Pair 7:

islandhill's Stallion It was only a dream x Karst Lippizaner's Mare Endlessly Invincible Starlet

Result: Stallion 7

Pair 8:

Eagle's Stallion Trooper x FriesianBreeder100's Mare Steel Lime

Result: Mare 8

Pair 9:

rosie0922's Stallion Western Flight x Tea's Mare Burning Moth

Result: Stallion 9

Pair 10:

HorzeCollector003's Stallion Zillarator x h0rsey's Mare Dreaming Zip

Result: Mare 10

SECOND GENERATION

Pair 1.2:

Stallion 1 x Mare 2

Result: Stallion 1.2

Pair 3.5:

Stallion 3 x Mare 5

Result: Stallion 3.5

Pair 4.6:

Stallion 4 x Mare 6

Result: Mare 4.6

Pair 7.8:

Stallion 7 x Mare 8

Result: Mare 7.8

Pair 9.10:

Stallion 9 x Mare 10

Result: Stallion 9.10

ADDITIONAL GENERATION

Because of uneven numbers, we had to create another generation for only one horse, which will go back to pair 1, 2, 7, and 8. It also took us a very long time to get a filly (because we already had two colts and one filly from the second generation, we needed a filly to be able to have 2 pairs. It also took rosie0922 a long time to get a filly, because we kept getting colts almost 10 times in a row! :shock:

Pair 12.78:

Stallion 1.2 x Mare 7.8

Result: Mare 12.78

THIRD GENERATION

Pair 35.1278 or Pair A:

Stallion 3.5 x Mare 12.78

Result: Stallion A

Pair 46.910 or Pair B:

Stallion 9.10 x Mare 4.6

Result: Mare B

Example Process:

We currently have 38 members (including leaders), so that means there could possibly be up to 19 pairs. However, I highly doubt we will have that many because not everyone will want to participate. If we have an uneven amount of mares and stallions, then the leaders (me, Lemon, Hidalgo, _Americanaa_, hdmcminn, and Tea) will have to add more mares/stallions to make it even. Also, if we have an odd number of pairs then leaders would have to add another pair so that it stays even.

First generation:

The first generation will be all of the registered horses. These horses will be fully trained and have at least one title, because they have to be registered. So each of these horses will be given a number (depending on how many pairs there are and what registration # they have). I will give an example with 8 pairs, but keep in mind that we could have more or we could have less if we actually do this.

Pairs for 1st gen:

Mare 1 x Stallion 1
Mare 2 x Stallion 2
Mare 3 x Stallion 3
Mare 4 x Stallion 4
Mare 5 x Stallion 5
Mare 6 x Stallion 6
Mare 7 x Stallion 7
Mare 8 x Stallion 8

Right now, it’s pretty simple, we just have to breed them together to get our second generation. However, the problem is the genders. Obviously, it’s. 50/50 chance of a colt and 50/50 chance of a filly, so it is possible that we are not going to get exactly 4 colts and 4 fillies. Let’s say we get 5 colts and 3 fillies and Mare 1 and Stallion 1 produced a colt. We could rebreed the pair to get a filly, and once we get a filly we can keep her and not use the first colt. Also, one problem may be who breeds the mare. I was thinking the mare owner should breed the mare, and the stallion owner would put the stud up or they can transfer through private trade. But, we could also offer mare popping services for free if a player doesn’t age their account or isn’t on very often. We will also be willing to breed your horse for you (obviously you would get the horse back right after it’s bred!) unless it is a mare over the age of 18 because we don’t want them to retire! If it is a stallion then we won’t have to age it unless he needs more energy. So basically, you can be involved as you want. Anyways, for our second generation:

Pairing for second generation:

Mare 1.1 (Mare 1 x Stallion 1) x Stallion 2.2 (Mare 2 x Stallion 2)
Mare 3.3 (Mare 3 x Stallion 3) x Stallion 4.4 (Mare 4 x Stallion 4)
Mare 5.5 (Mare 5 x Stallion 5) x Stallion 6.6 (Mare 6 x Stallion 6)
Mare 7.7 (Mare 7 x Stallion 7) x Stallion 8.8 (Mare 8 x Stallion 8)

Now, I chose to combine 1.1 with 2.2, but for example, if both 1.1 and 2.2 were mares, and both 3.3 and 4.4 were stallions, we would just breed 1.1 with 3.3 and 2.2 with 4.4. Keep in mind that 1.1, 2.2, 3.3, etc. will not have to be trained or competed, because they will not have to be registered. If the mare owner bred 1.1 for example, and they want to continue to contribute, they of course, are able to, even if they have a stallion they can still help pop mares and stuff. When we get our 3rd generation, the 2nd gen will no longer be needed to owners may do whatever they like with them after we are finished with that certain generation.

Third generation pairings:

Mare 1.2 (Mare 1.1 x Stallion 2.2) x Stallion 3.4 (Mare 3.3 x Stallion 4.4)
Mare 5.6 (Mare 5.5 x Stallion 6.6) x Stallion 7.8 (Mare 7.7 x Stallion 8.8)

Now it will get a lot easier and simpler because we are working with smaller numbers, but we will need one mare from one pairing and one stallion from the other. If we end up getting two mares or two stallions, then we will have to rebreed one of the pairs.

4th generation pairings:

Mare 1234 (Mare 1.2 x Stallion 3.4) x Stallion 5678 (Mare 5.6 x Stallion 7.8)

And then the first foal that comes out of the final pairing will be our mascot - regardless of gender, breed, color, stats, etc. We don’t care about this because it is supposed to be a combination of everyone in our club — not purposefully trying to breed for a specific breed or color or discipline.

We will then train our mascot and champ it, and get it registered in the CBA. Then, we will have a naming contest for it and all members will get to come up with names and vote for its name (with prizes!!)

So, the goal is to breed one horse that is related to ALL of the CBA member’s bloodlines! (At least, everyone who wants to participate).
Last edited by h0rsey on Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 29 times in total.
brittanystone166
Visit My Farm

Re: CBA Mascot breeding!!

Post by brittanystone166 »

Can I join?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

h0rsey wrote:
Username: Sawd10 (Sawd10 2, Sawd10 Competing, Sawd10 Alt).
Horse link: I will do either this one or this one. I cannot choose so you can choose. I honestly don't mind. So either randomize or choose which one you like better.
Reg. number: (in order:) #66 & #90.

I can also fill in for uneven pairs if you need me to, although I am not in leadership and there are a few of you so it should be fine.
Also, I am not very active right now, I may or may not be when the club begins breeding the horses. I figured I would write this down in the case of me not being active enough to foal mares.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
brittanystone166
Visit My Farm

I'll take $ℱ~ White Label Playboy
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Sawd10 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
Username: Sawd10 (Sawd10 2, Sawd10 Competing, Sawd10 Alt).
Horse link: I will do either this one or this one. I cannot choose so you can choose. I honestly don't mind. So either randomize or choose which one you like better.
Reg. number: (in order:) #66 & #90.

I can also fill in for uneven pairs if you need me to, although I am not in leadership and there are a few of you so it should be fine.
Also, I am not very active right now, I may or may not be when the club begins breeding the horses. I figured I would write this down in the case of me not being active enough to foal mares.
No worries! Since you have a stallion, all you have to do is put him up for stud or if you’re not active enough to do that it’s completely fine and you can transfer him to one of us and then we will breed him and give him back to you :D
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

brittanystone166 wrote:Can I join?
Of course, we would love you to join :D

Just go to the Competitive Breeders Association to fill out a form to join :)
brittanystone166
Visit My Farm

Ok I will do that right now. Thank you so much
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Once you accept her, I'll enter her into the mascot line-up.

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

h0rsey wrote:Ping
Username Emlyn
Horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2645149
Reg. number: #126
Other info:
This is probably the highest ranking horse I have, registered.^-^
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II