Community Forum

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS GAME SHOULD ADD?

Panda-girl9
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS GAME SHOULD ADD?

Post by Panda-girl9 »

I think the game should add seasons. I mean they do but like in the winter, snow on the ground. In the summer flowers, and so on. Tell me what YOU think!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS GAME SHOULD ADD?

Post by KingstonDressage »

Panda-girl9 wrote:I think the game should add seasons. I mean they do but like in the winter, snow on the ground. In the summer flowers, and so on. Tell me what YOU think!
That sounds really cool! I would enjoy seeing that each season. I, however, would want to see if we could change out "mountainous" background to other things/settings!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Panda-girl9 wrote:I think the game should add seasons. I mean they do but like in the winter, snow on the ground. In the summer flowers, and so on. Tell me what YOU think!
That sounds really cool! I would enjoy seeing that each season. I, however, would want to see if we could change out "mountainous" background to other things/settings!
I like both those ideas!!! I would also say at a later date there should be more realistic horses problems, witch I'm sure are in the plans, like a mare might lose her foal, or a mare might pass on during birth, if it's winter and a pasture is icey a horse could fall and get hurt, a horse may be playing and fall wrong and brake it's leg then at that point you'd have to decide to pay to fix the leg or put the horse down (a different option from rehoming! As it may have had foals) and then if the horse does get better they may not be able to compete as well or even at all.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Add a search bar to find your horses, it takes me a long time to figure out what horse is in a barn or pasture lol
The Sturdy Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by The Sturdy Horses »

It would be nice to see a place in 'Profile ' where you would be able to change the look of the lady that pops up next to the horse for size comparison.

Since I am a tall teen (5 feet 7 inches) it would be nice to adjust the height of it or the gender. Like, I am nonbinary and use the pronouns They/Them.

It would have options like
-Gender? _____(Male, female, nonbinary)
-Hight? _ feet _ inches
-Race? ____(White, black etc)
-Hair color? _____

That is my opinion, thanks for reading!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Iris rock stables wrote:
Add a search bar to find your horses, it takes me a long time to figure out what horse is in a barn or pasture lol
Totally agree! I made an account with Workflow (not related to HWO at all!) And I've been trying to keep my main TBs logged there. So in it it like-
Racing TB males-
Racing TB females -
Ect, ect, ect.
Then if you click on racing TB males- it takes you to your main list of horses. When you click on the horses name then I have more branches off that say the BR, HGP, Confo, Eval, color, and anything else you find important. That way if I'm looking for a certain horse I can search it's name, or if I'm looking for a horses on my farms with a confo of 60 speed, 20 strength, and 40 stamina (for example) it will bring up the horses with those confos so I don't need to go through a ton of pastures.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense :lol: it's free but you can only add so much info before you need to stop and wait for the next months free space. And you could make multiple accounts for different projects if you really wanted to.

Anyway sorry for rambling on, but that's what I've been working on for finding horses on my different farms. I'd love the game to add a farm search just like the market search! And possibly add a spot for the Confo to go for players who want to make it easier to fined confo horses to buy!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: Add a search bar to find your horses, it takes me a long time to figure out what horse is in a barn or pasture lol
Totally agree! I made an account with Workflow (not related to HWO at all!) And I've been trying to keep my main TBs logged there. So in it it like-
Racing TB males-
Racing TB females -
Ect, ect, ect.
Then if you click on racing TB males- it takes you to your main list of horses. When you click on the horses name then I have more branches off that say the BR, HGP, Confo, Eval, color, and anything else you find important. That way if I'm looking for a certain horse I can search it's name, or if I'm looking for a horses on my farms with a confo of 60 speed, 20 strength, and 40 stamina (for example) it will bring up the horses with those confos so I don't need to go through a ton of pastures.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense :lol: it's free but you can only add so much info before you need to stop and wait for the next months free space. And you could make multiple accounts for different projects if you really wanted to.

Anyway sorry for rambling on, but that's what I've been working on for finding horses on my different farms. I'd love the game to add a farm search just like the market search! And possibly add a spot for the Confo to go for players who want to make it easier to fined confo horses to buy!
Oh thats cool! I will probably try that instead of trying to take like 5 minutes trying to go through my farm lol.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:
I like both those ideas!!! I would also say at a later date there should be more realistic horses problems, witch I'm sure are in the plans, like a mare might lose her foal, or a mare might pass on during birth, if it's winter and a pasture is icey a horse could fall and get hurt, a horse may be playing and fall wrong and brake it's leg then at that point you'd have to decide to pay to fix the leg or put the horse down (a different option from rehoming! As it may have had foals) and then if the horse does get better they may not be able to compete as well or even at all.
Oof, disasters along the way lol, to add one, maybe have colic (Sickness) as well maybe?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 6:41 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:41 am