Community Forum

Frens <3

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:Hi guys! Would any of you like to be in my giveaway? I'm giving you guys an early application :D

You can choose from either 1 mil or a free horse!

I'm doing it a lot like how Gabby did it a little while back, if you can't tell already :D
Hmmm... Sounds like fun! I'll probably just have 1mil.

And sorry if it looks like I was lying about not being on; I had free time today after we moved a couple of boxes inside, lots of them were super heavy! :/

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:Hi guys! Would any of you like to be in my giveaway? I'm giving you guys an early application :D

You can choose from either 1 mil or a free horse!

I'm doing it a lot like how Gabby did it a little while back, if you can't tell already :D
Hmmm... Sounds like fun! I'll probably just have 1mil.

And sorry if it looks like I was lying about not being on; I had free time today after we moved a couple of boxes inside, lots of them were super heavy! :/

-Gabbs
No problem!
I've been trying to find someone who would pop my mares and age my foals but i haven't had much luck :? :lol:
Now i'm stuck doing it myself, transfering them from account to account :lol:
It's hard since i'm doing no aging champing on this account.

Anyways, that's pretty much been my days so far :lol:
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Hmmm... Sounds like fun! I'll probably just have 1mil.

-Gabbs
No problem!
I've been trying to find someone who would pop my mares and age my foals but i haven't had much luck :? :lol:

I'll be on off and on this week until next. Then I'll have my hands full with taking stuff out of boxes and then packing for camp :?

But I'll be on starting July 3rd, so I'll be able to start popping and aging again!

-Gabbs

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
No problem!

I'll be on off and on this week until next. Then I'll have my hands full with taking stuff out of boxes and then packing for camp :?

But I'll be on starting July 3rd, so I'll be able to start popping and aging again!

-Gabbs

-Gabbs
I think I found someone who can do some aging and popping for me until you come back :)

They aren't as quick as you but aging and popping is all they do so I thought I would just go with it. Nobody else seems to be interested :lol:

Is the camp during your 2 week break? If so, have fun ;)
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I'll be on off and on this week until next. Then I'll have my hands full with taking stuff out of boxes and then packing for camp :?

-Gabbs

-Gabbs
I think I found someone who can do some aging and popping for me until you come back :)

They aren't as quick as you but aging and popping is all they do so I thought I would just go with it. Nobody else seems to be interested :lol:

Is the camp during your 2 week break? If so, have fun ;)
The first week (this week) is just moving in and getting situated. The next week is the camp, which lasts 5 days.

Glad you found someone to replace me for the time being; I hate to leave you without any aging/popping!!

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Hi Gabby! How's the moving coming along?
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:Hi Gabby! How's the moving coming along?
Sort of good, so far!

We found a bunch of dead rats in the basement tho- my **new** cat Snowflake was going nuts about it :?
They sure stunk up that part of the house!

Other than that, the house is beautiful! There's this chandelier that the former owner left in the master bedroom along with a couple of extra beds in good condition in the basement (On the other side of the rats, thankfully!)

There's two bedrooms, one master one guest, three bathrooms, two in the bedrooms and one on the first floor next to the basement door.

There are two floors, the first one needs to be roomed out and dusted, but the second floor is huge! It has a landing where we are going to put a bookshelf!

It is very hard work though, and the only reason I get to be on each day is that we go to Eli's for coffee every morning, and they have wifi.

-Gabbs
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelic_Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelic_Horses »

RummyTummy wrote:Any horse from these places:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/157007
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/183564

All fully trained, maybe you'll find a good one for you ;)
Can I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3387653? She looks like my old horse That died :)
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Angelic_Horses wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:Any horse from these places:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/157007
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/183564

All fully trained, maybe you'll find a good one for you ;)
Can I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3387653? She looks like my old horse That died :)
Yes of course! I'll put you up for the giveaway!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:Hi Gabby! How's the moving coming along?
Sort of good, so far!

We found a bunch of dead rats in the basement tho- my cat Snowflake was going nuts about it :?
They sure stunk up that part of the house!

Other than that, the house is beautiful! There's this chandelier that the former owner left in the master bedroom along with a couple of extra beds in good condition in the basement (On the other side of the rats, thankfully!)

There's two bedrooms, one master one guest, three bathrooms, two in the bedrooms and one on the first floor next to the basement door.

There are two floors, the first one needs to be roomed out and dusted, but the second floor is huge! It has a landing where we are going to put a bookshelf!

It is very hard work though, and the only reason I get to be on each day is that we go to Eli's for coffee every morning, and they have wifi.

-Gabbs
Wow, that house sounds great!!

Is there a place for Blinker or does she stay at your riding barn?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 5:49 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:49 pm