Could you pm me?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Madi10117 wrote: ping
Could you pm me?
Hey sorry for taking so long to get to you. Whatcha need? I popped in for a few days a couple months ago but must have missed what you needed. I think I have a horse or two of yours that I took for training. I apologize that I never got them back to you, I ended up taking an unexpected leave of absence and I am so sorry that I currently have your horse(s) (sorry I can't remember how many of them I had when I left).

Kamichi
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote:
Could you pm me?
Hey sorry for taking so long to get to you. Whatcha need? I popped in for a few days a couple months ago but must have missed what you needed. I think I have a horse or two of yours that I took for training. I apologize that I never got them back to you, I ended up taking an unexpected leave of absence and I am so sorry that I currently have your horse(s) (sorry I can't remember how many of them I had when I left).

Kamichi
Just two and it's ok. I'm a pretty slow player. They both have an EH prefix.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Hey sorry for taking so long to get to you. Whatcha need? I popped in for a few days a couple months ago but must have missed what you needed. I think I have a horse or two of yours that I took for training. I apologize that I never got them back to you, I ended up taking an unexpected leave of absence and I am so sorry that I currently have your horse(s) (sorry I can't remember how many of them I had when I left).

Kamichi
Just two and it's ok. I'm a pretty slow player. They both have an EH prefix.
I found the horses you were referring to and have put them up for offers. Just offer a dollar. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you.

Kamichi
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 am