Community Forum

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Closed

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:-
Your last horse is probably going to be a bit delayed; my internet is very much saying no and I can do nothing to fix it. Very, very sorry, but at least it's the last one?

I'll keep doing what I can, but right now I'm lucky if I can do a turn once every five to ten minutes.
No problem! I do not care how long it takes.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Thanks for finishing Chess for me! I would love to send over more horses once your internet is fixed :)
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Thanks for finishing Chess for me! I would love to send over more horses once your internet is fixed :)
Of course, sorry about the wait. I wasn't expecting it to go downhill so suddenly. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon!

I can't transfer Chess yet; you're at your maximum amount of horses. Let me know when you've made space, else I can just try accepting the offer every now and then.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Thanks for finishing Chess for me! I would love to send over more horses once your internet is fixed :)
Of course, sorry about the wait. I wasn't expecting it to go downhill so suddenly. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon!

I can't transfer Chess yet; you're at your maximum amount of horses. Let me know when you've made space, else I can just try accepting the offer every now and then.
Sorry about that! Give me 5 mins please!

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Of course, sorry about the wait. I wasn't expecting it to go downhill so suddenly. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon!

Sorry about that! Give me 5 mins please!
No problem! Take your time. :)
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm

Post by NorthboundStables »

Hi do u train now?????!!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

NorthboundStables wrote:Hi do u train now?????!!
At the current moment I am not offering any training services; I'm quite sick and even typing has my head feeling not great, so there's definitely no way I can take turns and do all of the things to train a horse right now. I'm also waiting to get new internet which is unfortunately waiting until after my illness is 100% gone.

I'll definitely change the title of this topic to "Open" once things have improved for me and once I'm willing to do training, so keep an eye on the title. Until then I'll be closed and I won't be offering any training whatsoever. Sorry about that; I physically cannot do anything more than some quick typing right now without feeling super not great.
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm

Post by NorthboundStables »

EclipticEnd wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote:Hi do u train now?????!!
At the current moment I am not offering any training services; I'm quite sick and even typing has my head feeling not great, so there's definitely no way I can take turns and do all of the things to train a horse right now. I'm also waiting to get new internet which is unfortunately waiting until after my illness is 100% gone.

I'll definitely change the title of this topic to "Open" once things have improved for me and once I'm willing to do training, so keep an eye on the title. Until then I'll be closed and I won't be offering any training whatsoever. Sorry about that; I physically cannot do anything more than some quick typing right now without feeling super not great.
Oh ok
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Open for a limited time

Post by EclipticEnd »

Alrighty. Sickness is gone, but my internet's still dreadful. I'm opening up anyway for a couple of horses as a testing run to see how well things are working for me.

Prices have been updated; please be aware of that before filling out a training form.

The current queue will be limited to 3 horses. Once I get three horses to fill that out, I'll be closing back up to train them. Once they're trained, I'll decide how I feel about doing more training with my current internet; I may or may not open back up. I have no guarantees to that.

Again, this is mostly a test to see if training is a thing that I can do right now, but I assure you that all horses will be trained to the full quality that I have met in the past. Timing noted on the main post has been altered as well; expect your horses to be done within a week rather than a day or two.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping (Pong) || Training Request!

EclipticEnd wrote:
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Training Request: Quote Me!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Username(s): Sunshadow Ranch, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_
Please list all Usernames. I'll use this for reference in case you offer on your finished horse from an alternate account.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Any Questions?: Nope

Discounts: NONE
If none apply then simply put NONE.
Please use the discount names noted in the main post, not percentages.

Feel free to alter the below form to add or remove horses or else to change the preset colors.
Please make sure that any changed colors are easily readable and please keep the ▒▒ between horses.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Horse Link:
SS #1 Click!
SS #2 Click!
Pricing below, use the main post as reference.
Stats Option:
Horse #1's: 99.9% ▒▒ Horse #2's: 99.9%
Temperament Option:
Horse #1's: HS ▒▒ Horse #2's: BP
Weight Option:
Horse #1's: Mod Thin ▒▒ Horse #2's: Mod Thin
Pictures Option:
Horse #1's: Basic Package ▒▒ Horse #2's: Basic Package
Bulk?: NO (Erase the extras)
Bulk = No for 1-2 linked horses, Team for 3-5, Barn for 6-10.
Total Individual Costs:
Do not apply any discounts to these numbers. I'll do that later.
Horse #1's: 33k ▒▒ Horse #2's: 33k
Additional Requests: Identify Color, Genetics, Grinder Level, Best Discipline for BOTH horses please
Any specific extras, etc.
Unfortunately I cannot offer Conformations as I'm not a Premium player.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Thank you for your interest! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm