The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help would be appreciated.

Evodream
Visit My Farm

Help would be appreciated.

Post by Evodream »

Hello, I'm very broke and need help with funding. I'm looking into making my estate a larger, more pristine estate and need help with the funds so do so. Any donations would help, even just 1k.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Help would be appreciated.

Post by EclipticEnd »

Evodream wrote:Hello, I'm very broke and need help with funding. I'm looking into making my estate a larger, more pristine estate and need help with the funds so do so. Any donations would help, even just 1k.
Pop a link to a horse and I'll donate.(Alternatively a horse name and pasture name.) :) I'm more than willing to return the horse right after, so no worries about having to scrounge one up that you don't care for.
Evodream
Visit My Farm

Post by Evodream »

Thank you so much, Ecliptic! I really appreciate the help.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3629183 The horse looks pretty decent, so if you wanna keep em' you can. Least I can do <3
Evodream
Visit My Farm

Post by Evodream »

Thank you so much, Ecliptic! I really appreciate the help.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3629183 The horse looks pretty decent, so if you wanna keep em' you can. Least I can do <3
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Evodream wrote:Hello, I'm very broke and need help with funding. I'm looking into making my estate a larger, more pristine estate and need help with the funds so do so. Any donations would help, even just 1k.
I also just made a thread on here about donations if you'd like to be donated to :)
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
D.M Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Competing »

D.M Boarding wrote:ping
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Heya! I'm more than happy to donate some money, link a horse and I'll offer then send it back to you :D
DM
Evodream
Visit My Farm

Post by Evodream »

D.M Boarding, for some reason it won't let me privately contact you, but here's the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3629183
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sorry for that delay; I forgot to subscribe. I've offered on that horse. It should be enough to get quite a few pastures and a barn or two! : )

Good luck with your game!
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Evodream wrote:D.M Boarding, for some reason it won't let me privately contact you, but here's the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3629183
Hey! Can't seem to offer on that horse as its under another owner, do you have another i can offer on and send back? :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 am