Community Forum

Champing

EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Champing

Post by EJBreeding »

If anyone can champ my horse to Master Champion or Master Grand Champion (Note he's already Grand Champion) and/or if you can raise his win rate because its around 63% and I obviously want it to be higher, but I'm not sure if you can do that, if not than just champ him. He did used to have a higher win rate, it just went down some time ago. I am willing to pay anyone up to 85k for the champed horse.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3466564

☘ Fast as fire
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Champing

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

EJBreeding wrote:If anyone can champ my horse to Master Champion or Master Grand Champion (Note he's already Grand Champion) and/or if you can raise his win rate because its around 63% and I obviously want it to be higher, but I'm not sure if you can do that, if not than just champ him. He did used to have a higher win rate, it just went down some time ago. I am willing to pay anyone up to 85k for the champed horse.

☘ Fast as fire
I can take him for 85k.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EJBreeding wrote:If anyone can champ my horse to Master Champion or Master Grand Champion (Note he's already Grand Champion) and/or if you can raise his win rate because its around 63% and I obviously want it to be higher, but I'm not sure if you can do that, if not than just champ him. He did used to have a higher win rate, it just went down some time ago. I am willing to pay anyone up to 85k for the champed horse.

☘ Fast as fire
I can take him for 85k.
Thank you so much I will put him up for sale now. I also request that you do not age him please.
Sunshadow_Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow_Holding »

EJBreeding wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: I can take him for 85k.
Thank you so much I will put him up for sale now. I also request that you do not age him please.
Yep! He will be on my freeze account (this one).
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Sunshadow_Holding wrote:
EJBreeding wrote:
Yep! He will be on my freeze account (this one).
Alright thanks again!
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Sunshadow_Holding wrote:Ping
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Ping
Sorry for ping but I forgot to ask, what's the estimated time that this champing will take?
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EJBreeding wrote:
Sunshadow_Holding wrote:Ping
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Ping
Sorry for ping but I forgot to ask, what's the estimated time that this champing will take?
To be honest, I'm not too sure. I'll be a bit busy with school, so feel free to take him back now if you wanted a speedy champing.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EJBreeding wrote:

To be honest, I'm not too sure. I'll be a bit busy with school, so feel free to take him back now if you wanted a speedy champing.
Fair enough, I will take him back because I don't want to pressure anyone if they are busy and hopefully I will be able to champ him more even if it takes a while.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EJBreeding wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: To be honest, I'm not too sure. I'll be a bit busy with school, so feel free to take him back now if you wanted a speedy champing.
Fair enough, I will take him back because I don't want to pressure anyone if they are busy and hopefully I will be able to champ him more even if it takes a while.
Okay, I will put him now! Good luck on his champing! :lol:

EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EJBreeding wrote:
Okay, I will put him now! Good luck on his champing! :lol:
Thank you so much! Hopefully school won't get too busy for you, I get what its like to be busy with school especially when the teachers give a ton of homework :shock:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 pm