Community Forum

Question For Advanced Breeders

Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Question For Advanced Breeders

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Katy_Kanes wrote: That would actually be amazing! I feel like my movement scores are high, but the breeders reports & HGP kinda just suck lol.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1252244987 this is also my record of local times & movement. I've been rehoming everything below 36 or 60, but I think I'm going to raise my standards lol.
I would actually be narrowing your criteria to 60+ and specific comments.
For studs- are you getting greens? If so, only keep green colts.
If you're not there for mares yet, figure out what the best two or three comments you've been reliably getting are, and only accept those.
(also make sure you set the share link so "anyone can view"- otherwise I can't see it xD
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: That would actually be amazing! I feel like my movement scores are high, but the breeders reports & HGP kinda just suck lol.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1252244987 this is also my record of local times & movement. I've been rehoming everything below 36 or 60, but I think I'm going to raise my standards lol.
I would actually be narrowing your criteria to 60+ and specific comments.
For studs- are you getting greens? If so, only keep green colts.
If you're not there for mares yet, figure out what the best two or three comments you've been reliably getting are, and only accept those.
(also make sure you set the share link so "anyone can view"- otherwise I can't see it xD
You should be able to see it now! I've upped my criteria a little more- 62+ and I'll only keep green colts & top comment mares.
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Katy_Kanes wrote: You should be able to see it now! I've upped my criteria a little more- 62+ and I'll only keep green colts & top comment mares.
lemme try and remember what I considered good hunter foal scores xD
(mostly I used dressage scores for foals, 31%+ was decent for colts)
Looking at your data right now, I think that foals that don't score over 32 (colts) or 31 (fillies) in either of the locals you run them in are an insta cull at the moment.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: You should be able to see it now! I've upped my criteria a little more- 62+ and I'll only keep green colts & top comment mares.
lemme try and remember what I considered good hunter foal scores xD
(mostly I used dressage scores for foals, 31%+ was decent for colts)
Looking at your data right now, I think that foals that don't score over 32 (colts) or 31 (fillies) in either of the locals you run them in are an insta cull at the moment.
Well, that means I need to lower my standards haha. I've been rehoming anything under 35 :?
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Oh that works too lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am